No announcement yet.

Thoughts and players marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally don't like the hate for Dykes... he really does put a shift in and to be honest that is his main job in a team like ours. Yes he really should have score3d that header... but if he did everyone would be loving him. when the ball goes long he does more than often win the header but no1 backs him up, like a previous poster said they need to be closer to him.

I think him and Bonne together would be the best way of playing..

In regards to Bonne took his goal.. however other than that he was dreadful in my opinion but like I said he needs a partner.. drop Chair and play them two up top

Adomah has to play one wing and hopefully BOS injury permitting..
    Stop playing fitting chair in the team and play players in the correct positions we all know Chair is terrible LW

Comment

I thought chair did alright , whatever happened to nasser the stats man that used to be on here he could have backed me up .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        I thought chair did alright , whatever happened to nasser the stats man that used to be on here he could have backed me up .
        Yeah I said earlier that Chair was busy 1st half and getting on the ball but tired 2nd half but we had used all our subs so couldn’t take him off .Expectation is high for Chair this year but this is only his 2nd season at this level and Eze leaving has focused attention more on him .

Comment

I thought Chair was okay to be honest. Far busier and more industrious than Eze ever was. Chair stopped a lot of Derby forward ambition with his closing down, marking and tackling - I'd like to see him more central though, not sure what he's meant to create drifting out wide on left.
          Dunno if it's my ears but was Sky commentator calling him "Share" last night? Posh pillock trying to be all lah-de-dah..... doesn't work matey!

Comment

Dickie should be captain.

Comment

I like Dykes, always hustling; goals will come, especially when other players know how to cut past him for the pass.

Am most unsure about Carroll. Looks okay, but rarely aggresses. Miss Joey Barton.

Love Dieng.

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                Dickie should be captain.
                Because he's played a handful of good matches?

The captain thing makes me laugh, how do you know who has the most influence in that changing room?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Because he's played a handful of good matches?

The captain thing makes me laugh, how do you know who has the most influence in that changing room?
                  That`s a good point!! Cameron is probably very vocal in the dressing room as well as on the pitch and against Derby, he was back to his best on the pitch again.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

The dickie post
                    was a light hearted one.
                    Chill out mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                      The dickie post
                      was a light hearted one.
                      Chill out mate!!
                      I certainly feel he will be captain sometime in the future .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I certainly feel he will be captain sometime in the future .
                        Yes, might add a few mill to his value before we sell him on.

Comment

Working...
                        X