Two things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things....

We must dump the "unlucky" hoops and adopt the red and white halves as our main strip.
    I prefer it tbh.
    And Tony Gayle must be hired by the club as our main reporter, he brings us luck.
    He was for instance at our games v Stoke when we needed to beat them near the end of the season Cisse grabs winner and Liverpool in the prem we were losing 2-0 won 3-2 Mackie with winner.
    He must be hired!

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    We must dump the "unlucky" hoops and adopt the red and white halves as our main strip.
    I prefer it tbh.
    And Tony Gayle must be hired by the club as our main reporter, he brings us luck.
    He was for instance at our games v Stoke when we needed to beat them near the end of the season Cisse grabs winner and Liverpool in the prem we were losing 2-0 won 3-2 Mackie with winner.
    He must be hired!
    I was going to post how good that strip looks. Why only bring it back as a one off or limited use kit?
    it makes our current away strip look crap.

Comment

We are the "hoops" not the "halves". As a second strip OK, but not the FIRST.

Comment

Comon you arves comon you arves
        In fact... comon you R'ves comon u R'ves
        See it works....

Comment

Rangers were sporting the iconic strip from 1975/76 as the club marks its 45th anniversary, and the R’s boss added: “It’s in recognition of that great time of the 70’s. It was a fantastic season, how well they played, they were a point away from sealing the league title.

“I attended every game that season, it was a very special side.”

Warbs

Comment

Comment

Superb strip

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Can we use this as our away strip in other games this season. It looks better than the 'Forest kit' we have been using.

Comment

For me
                  always blue and white hoops 1st
                  Black and red hoops second.

Comment

There is never a need for a third strip. The home kits of all the division is known well in advance so every team should create an away shirt that doesn't clash with any other club. Using a palette of colours with grey, black, purple, green, yellow and even light/dark shades of red and blue plus weird designs gives plenty of scope. It's just a rip off having a third kit.
                    Also our third kit of red and white halves is somewhat ridiculous as it contains colours from the home kit AND away kit. Any third kit ought to be vividly different from the other two..
                    When we play at Stoke which one of our 3 shirts do we wear given they all feature red and white?

Comment

Working...
                    X