Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flippin eck

Sean Connery gone now.
    Always seems to go like this doesn't it.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Sean Connery gone now.
    Always seems to go like this doesn't it.
    Yep it seems between Nov & Feb, sad news RIP Sean

Comment

RIP to the best Bond ever!
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Aged 90 in his sleep at home in the Bahamas ..... RIP 077 x

Comment

When I was a little boy living in Loftus Road, I used to hop on the 207 to the Grenada Kiddies Saturday morning pictures in the Vale Acton.
          My Granny used to work there and used to make me look after a little girl.
          It was Sean Connery's step daughter from his first marriage when they were living in The Vale just outside Acton Park.

My little bit of fame well apart from when Rodney Marsh nicked a packet of crisps off me but that's another story

RIP the true 007.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            When I was a little boy living in Loftus Road, I used to hop on the 207 to the Grenada Kiddies Saturday morning pictures in the Vale Acton.
            My Granny used to work there and used to make me look after a little girl.
            It was Sean Connery's step daughter from his first marriage when they were living in The Vale just outside Acton Park.

My little bit of fame well apart from when Rodney Marsh nicked a packet of crisps off me but that's another story

RIP the true 007.
            When I lived on Wormholt, me, my older brother and some friends used to go there every Saturday morning.
            2p on the bus and 5p to get in. Good times!
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

When I lived on Wormholt, me, my older brother and some friends used to go there every Saturday morning.
              I didn't have to pay

Comment

I remember when it was 2p to get the 72 bus to the rangers. 25p to get in the school end or 30p to get in the loft my pocket money was 50p a week , when we had a midweek game the old man would give it to me early

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I remember when it was 2p to get the 72 bus to the rangers. 25p to get in the school end or 30p to get in the loft my pocket money was 50p a week , when we had a midweek game the old man would give it to me early
                  How much then for an hour with a prozzie?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

How much then for an hour with a prozzie?
                    An hour? Is that the Welsh in you trying to show off your sheep worrying skills?
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

An hour? Is that the Welsh in you trying to show off your sheep worrying skills?
                      Prozzie or not, I take pride in every performance!! Well, back in the day...............

Comment

Working...
                      X