manager situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

GOD HELP US , Ainsworth could be a target, but knowing our DOF it’ll be a poor choice, may also go with a black manager what with all that’s going on now. I don’t care whether they’re white,Black Green or Yellow, I just want them to be good at their job, an do a good job.
    Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

GOD HELP US , Ainsworth could be a target, but knowing our DOF it’ll be a poor choice, may also go with a black manager what with all that’s going on now. I don’t care whether they’re white,Black Green or Yellow, I just want them to be good at their job, an do a good job.
      Ollie could put on black face paint. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Stay with MW through the remainder of the year -- so many new players -- deserves that at the very least -- if by Boxing Day we are at or in the relegation zone then the club needs to may some tough decisions.

As pointed out above, MW has a style of play that's giving us a lot of possession but very little offensive threat. If that doesn't change, I'm afraid the results won't either. Be faster, bolder, and more direct.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Ollie could put on black face paint. Best of both worlds.
          A Syrup and a Dress. My as well go for it big Time, play with the opposition's Minds.

Comment

Surely if it's a situation then it must be a Glenn Hoddle situation given he loves a football situation. To be fair, if you leave aside his bonkers views on the reincarnation situation and focus on his coaching situations he's a good shout in our current situation.
            *Sorry, is he still alive? I should have checked his animation situation before putting him forwards really

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Surely if it's a situation then it must be a Glenn Hoddle situation given he loves a football situation. To be fair, if you leave aside his bonkers views on the reincarnation situation and focus on his coaching situations he's a good shout in our current situation.
              *Sorry, is he still alive? I should have checked his animation situation before putting him forwards really
              Hes busy looking for that little bit of magic

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post

Hes busy looking for that little bit of magic
                Voodoo.

Comment

Rachid Harkouk on his way
                  beatmydemons.com

Comment

Working...
                  X