manager situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manager situation

coming under a bit of pressure im told. big couple of games before intl break. hearing club are keen on a former player. could prove to be controversial. would prove to be exciting. dont shoot the messenger. JN

Coming under pressure! No #### Sherlock.

Comment

If he stays then I think it's Its up to Warburton himself. He needs to really look at the games he has been in control of and use the strengths/weaknesses of players at his disposal not having them trying to play "his way". Watching the team trying to play possession football over this and last season we came a cropper on more than one occaision every game. Only the brilliance of Eze and Bos changed some of those games in our favour. I think that it may have been one reason Manning left, He never looked to me like a was a LB or even a wing LB he was a creative leftsided midfielder.

Comment

Hopefully Ollie will be coming home.

Comment

Joey Barton

Comment

Marc B

Comment

I hear Steve Kean is not happy at Melbourne Victory.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post
                If he stays then I think it's Its up to Warburton himself. He needs to really look at the games he has been in control of and use the strengths/weaknesses of players at his disposal not having them trying to play "his way". Watching the team trying to play possession football over this and last season we came a cropper on more than one occaision every game. Only the brilliance of Eze and Bos changed some of those games in our favour. I think that it may have been one reason Manning left, He never looked to me like a was a LB or even a wing LB he was a creative leftsided midfielder.
                I agree with you, but think you do a disservice to the contribution by Wells , Hugill and Chair to last season's attacking football.

It looks quite clear to me that the QPR players are not really suited to play the way Warburton wants. A bit of a change to the style of play might improve results. Although the defence might need to work on their defending and decision making.

Comment

Jose boswinga

Comment

John Gregory

Comment

Ian Evatt

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Hopefully Ollie will be coming home.
                        GOD HELP US , Ainsworth could be a target, but knowing our DOF it’ll be a poor choice, may also go with a black manager what with all that’s going on now. I don’t care whether they’re white,Black Green or Yellow, I just want them to be good at their job, an do a good job.

Comment

Warburton is on thin ice , if we get another 3 goal beating I can see him on his way . Think the players must know this and need to give much more on the pitch. As to a replacement could be anyone

Comment

I agre, I hope the players will give their all for him.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

We keep getting beaten by individual errors and mistakes we repeatedly make, the squads not that experienced and its not all Warburton fault. We should of got another CB but haven't and the CF don't look that good either so for what's its worth a new manager may change some of the luck and error that a better coach may bring but im not convinced it will down to the fact the squads poor.

Comment

Working...
                              X