10 random musings of realism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 random musings of realism

1. Why do we always act as the charity team that allow clubs on a dreadful run to get back on track . I guarantee Wycombe's first win will be against us.
    2. Why does Warburton never ever ever take responsibility for a dreadful display.
    3. How can you get rid of Eze and expect Chair to replace him. Its like the time we sold Sir Les and replaced him with Mark Hateley.
    4. Are we actually really good at bringing youngsters through the youth system. I have my doubts, as only a few e.g. Eze, Deng, has actually recently properly done it at Championship level.
    5. Brentford are a million times better than us and it hurts.
    6. Why do we expect the likes of Niko, Chair, Smyth, Oteh, Kakay to be the answer. Clutching at straws in my humble opinion.
    7. This team reminds me of the team that had Karl Ready in it. Cant remember when but I have the same felling.
    8. Vauxhall Motors is still the worst day ever so lets look at the positives. Vauxhall isnt even a good car.
    9. This message board is therapy
    10. Thankfully we cannot see the games in person. It would be much worse paying to see it.

Good post,hard to disagree

Comment

Agreed on some of those. Ferdinand was not adequately replaced and QPR got relegated (Reddy was part of that team too). This season could go that way too if we don't find a new way to play and win matches without Eze.

Tightening up at the back is good given that we don't have the goals of Wells, Hugill and Eze. Sorry, but I doubt very much that Dykes and Bonne will score as frequently without the service they need. I didn't watch the Bournemouth Birmingham or Barnsley matches so cannot be sure, but don't think crosses were put into the box very often.

Comment

Can't agree with 8 we have 2 Vauxhalls

Comment

I think people forget that St.Jude is patron saint of lost causes. We have been doomed since inception in 1882 I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I think people forget that St.Jude is patron saint of lost causes. We have been doomed since inception in 1882 I'm afraid.
            I have often thought that too.

Comment

Working...
            X