If.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If.....

We were to replace Warbs who do you think would go for it?
    And who would want it?
    Eustace would, I'd have thought.
    Not many I think....

Joey Barton

Comment

Do you reckon he'd leave Fleetwood for us?
      Would love to have Clint back, reckon he would set that defence up, simple and straight forward.
      Just like he was.

Argyle's manager seems to have a magic touch, but don't know if he would leave them.

Comment

Shaun Derry and Clint Hill. Can’t be any worse! Always wore their hearts on their sleeve and played for the badge

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Do you reckon he'd leave Fleetwood for us?
          Would love to have Clint back, reckon he would set that defence up, simple and straight forward.
          Just like he was.

Argyle's manager seems to have a magic touch, but don't know if he would leave them.
          These set ups always come as a team. I think Clint would be great as would Joey. But we must stay with MB for now as its virtually a whole new team and he has to be given till Jan. If we're in the bottom 3 then (I doubt we will) then MW will have to go. Let's leave it till mid Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

These set ups always come as a team. I think Clint would be great as would Joey. But we must stay with MB for now as its virtually a whole new team and he has to be given till Jan. If we're in the bottom 3 then (I doubt we will) then MW will have to go. Let's leave it till mid Jan.
            Could be relegated by then on current form!

Comment

Marc Bir.....Naa forget it

Comment

I hope they don't go for the lazy appointment just to applease some fans ,Hill and Derry combination, we have tried that already and it didnt work .
                if he'd agree to join us ,Eddie Howe is the stand out candidate
                I suspect we will end up with Paul Cook

Comment

To be fair to Barton bar thumping Barnsley manager he’s done well

watched his mob rip a decent posh side apart and he was very good with the kids they had called them over and explained what he want no bad language which surprised me and with Clint they were well drilled in defence

Comment

The Dream manager has to be Eddie Howe

Comment

You lot are away with the fairies talking about Eddie Howe , I mean seriously we are little skint QPR .

Comment

You are right, thats why i Call it “Dream”

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
                          You are right, thats why i Call it “Dream”
                          Ok then I’ll have Pep .

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

on our current form the next 6 fixtures could see us hit rock bottom and there will be no way he could survive that , let alone until January.

Barton maybe, but Paul Cook would be my preferred choice, especially if he can get this squad playing the way Wigan did before and during restart. They were keeping clean sheets and beating better teams, including Leeds away.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Ok then I’ll have Pep .
                              WTF - He's a cheque book manager. I'd prefer Woy from palace to that tart....

Comment

Working...
                              X