Few thoughts and players ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few thoughts and players ratings

Totally blame Dickie, started fairly well, no problems then .......

Dieng 6 Does nothing but pick the ball out the net, couple of decent saves
    Kakay 3 going backwards
    Nico H 2 would check to see if ink has dried on that 4 year deal, does not look very good
    Dickie 0. Cost us the game
    Barbet 1 nice goal
    Ball 2. Nearly forgot he was playing
    Chair 1 was he playing ?
    Adomah 2 odd glimpse of skill,
    Carroll 1 invisible
    Bonne 0.5 hopeless
    Dykes 0.5. hopeless
    Subs. Can’t be arsed to score

The third of 3 shocking performances in a row, squad paper thin, we are in deep ####.

However Dickie is a total dick that cost us dear
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 27-10-2020, 10:07 PM.

Tbh Romford the effort you put into doing the summary was more than that shower put in tonight

what a waste of fkin fuel taking them up there I’m all ok with being beaten by a better side but when they give up it’s not good enough

Comment

After watching Nico H I can see why he plays Wallace.

Comment

Yet he was just given a 4 year deal. Only at qpr

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          After watching Nico H I can see why he plays Wallace.
          Eek we just gave Niko a 4 yr deal

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Yet he was just given a 4 year deal. Only at qpr
            Because we have ZERO other options and he is CLEARLY the cheapest! Club won't spend on good, upcoming players from the lower leagues who would go straight into the first team from say league 1 or league 2 level. I've said to go and either get players from clubs in these leagues who have made last years players teams of the year or try and loan from the Prem. We sold Eze for £20M and have spent what...? £5M max on 6/7 players? The quality is simply not there in this squad. If the players heads have dropped and there is no fight in them to battle back from being a goal or two down, then I seriously fear for us this season. If we drop out of the Championship it could take literally years to get back to that Division again.

Comment

Dieng done nothing ? If it ain't been for him they would have a rugby score !

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/on...t-at-barnsley/

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/SPQPR1/st...195456/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Because we have ZERO other options and he is CLEARLY the cheapest! Club won't spend on good, upcoming players from the lower leagues who would go straight into the first team from say league 1 or league 2 level. I've said to go and either get players from clubs in these leagues who have made last years players teams of the year or try and loan from the Prem. We sold Eze for £20M and have spent what...? £5M max on 6/7 players? The quality is simply not there in this squad. If the players heads have dropped and there is no fight in them to battle back from being a goal or two down, then I seriously fear for us this season. If we drop out of the Championship it could take literally years to get back to that Division again.
                  There are plenty of options in the loan market. You dont have to hand out a 4 year deal just because we have no other option. He should have been given a 2 year deal max. He can sit pretty now knowing that he will be paid every week for 4 weeks without having to worry about fighting to impress people to get in the first team every week and also hoping to get an extension to a shorter term contract. It was poor business from the club in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                  X