One win in 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One win in 6

3pts from the last 5 games, that's 3 from a possible 15.
    Managers have been sacked for similar runs.
    Pretty passages of play, no end product.
    He needs to change things.
    Formation being the first, especially at home.
    ​He won't change the style, which is fair enough, but he must be more flexible with formation and tactics.

Stop picking cart horse Cameron and drop Wallace from a great height

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      3pts from the last 5 games, that's 3 from a possible 15.
      Managers have been sacked for similar runs.
      Pretty passages of play, no end product.
      He needs to change things.
      Formation being the first, especially at home.
      ​He won't change the style, which is fair enough, but he must be more flexible with formation and tactics.
      He can’t say he hasn’t been backed in transfer market .

Comment

When I saw the team I just thought it was very negative & I was proved right

Comment

My gripe with warburton is its so defensive and how he couldn’t change it up at ht is beyond me

we don’t have the best of midfielders but you can’t play ball and Cameron together

im not shouting out for him to be booted out but I can see why other clubs have said thanks for your effort

Comment

Bring a proper football manager in, not a possesion based statistician e.g. Paul Cook, Nigel Adkins, Nigel Clough

Comment

need to go back to basics, team should be:

Dieng
              Kakay Dickie Barbet Niko
              Albert Ball Carroll BOS
              Dykes Willock/Bonne

Comment

New team bedding in.

From reports though surely Wallace is on borrowed time. If he continues to be selected and continues to mess up and lose us points MW will be in trouble. Got to be Nico on Sat or they bring in a free signing LB.

Comment

Oh dear not another one of those seasons where we fear the big drop.
                  He has the players now and must be careful that the supporters don't start calling for his head

Comment

things will get better when we have dykes back and if we go 2 up top , wallace must go . need to get the ball up the pitch quicker .. cut out the schoolboy defending

Comment

It's 6 wins in 26 games.
                      In the style of the BBC vidiprinter when typing unbelievable score lines
                      It's 6 (six) wins in 26 (twenty six) games
                      That's #### poor

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        It's 6 wins in 26 games.
                        In the style of the BBC vidiprinter when typing unbelievable score lines
                        It's 6 (six) wins in 26 (twenty six) games
                        That's #### poor
                        It's certainly sackable form.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          New team bedding in.

From reports though surely Wallace is on borrowed time. If he continues to be selected and continues to mess up and lose us points MW will be in trouble. Got to be Nico on Sat or they bring in a free signing LB.
                          Like I’ve said before, Warburton and other QPR managers before him are stubborn and refuse to change or see errors in their ways!

My bet is he will play 4-2-3-1 AGAIN on Sat. Wallace will play LB, Ball and Cameron in CMF, Chair in LMF and only 1 up front AGAIN!

It’s as if he WANTS to fail and WANTS to be sacked!

Comment

The fact he rarely played Wells & Hugill together suggests we won’t be seeing Bonne and Dykes paired either....having no plan B is something often thrown at Warburton...I’m beginning to suspect it’s true unfortunately..

Comment

He does say on the offy;

"Obviously when we play Lyndon (Dykes) and Macca up top together we will be far more of a threat.."

So he does know what he has to do but I doubt that he will.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X