Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

This game was horrifically horrible.

Wallace gives up not one but two penalty kicks. Horrible.
    Ball and Cameron consistently miss pass and miss kick. Horrible.
    Shots on goal: zilch, nada, none, while we play our normal slow pass, back and forth from the back, crap. Horrible.
    Worst of all MW leaves all the defenders on the field, all the way, only grudgingly subbing with Adomah and Willock, and of course too late. He is either stubborn, or totally clueless in how to adjust tactics mid game when the original plan goes awry.

Horrible, end to end.

How bout giving Nico a chance at LW: Wallace is mediocre on his best day?
    How bout starting with two forwards versus one, choosing between Ball and Cameron?
    How bout showing you can coach mid-game instead of pre and post-game?

For a nation and a world desperately seeking something to cheer for, this was a total downer that drives us further into the bunker.

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    This game was horrifically horrible.

Wallace gives up not one but two penalty kicks. Horrible.
    Ball and Cameron consistently miss pass and miss kick. Horrible.
    Shots on goal: zilch, nada, none, while we play our normal slow pass, back and forth from the back, crap. Horrible.
    Worst of all MW leaves all the defenders on the field, all the way, only grudgingly subbing with Adomah and Willock, and of course too late. He is either stubborn, or totally clueless in how to adjust tactics mid game when the original plan goes awry.

Horrible, end to end.

How bout giving Nico a chance at LW: Wallace is mediocre on his best day?
    How bout starting with two forwards versus one, choosing between Ball and Cameron?
    How bout showing you can coach mid-game instead of pre and post-game?

For a nation and a world desperately seeking something to cheer for, this was a total downer that drives us further into the bunker.

Spot on.

I am not sure that MW can make those decisions or coach the players to play in a different way mid game. We needed some tactical changes in the first half but he waited until midway in the second to make a change.

I wish I had kept my £10 and just watched the Champions League action instead. Or watched something on Netflix.

I will wait until the lineup is announced in future before paying for anymore matches.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Spot on.

I am not sure that MW can make those decisions or coach the players to play in a different way mid game. We needed some tactical changes in the first half but he waited until midway in the second to make a change.

I wish I had kept my £10 and just watched the Champions League action instead. Or watched something on Netflix.

I will wait until the lineup is announced in future before paying for anymore matches.
      Maybe the problem isn't just the manager. What's the point in having eustace there if he just thinks the same as the manager. A blind man can see we wont score goals with one upfront and a pedestrian at left back. Can eustace not suggest that warbs is making the wrong decisions during the game and offer a couple of suggestions? No need for an assistant if he just repeats what the manager says. Waste of a wage. Get someone in who has an opinion and isn't afraid of telling warbs hes getting it wrong too often.

The fans can see it but our team of so called professional coaching staff cant see the obvious frailties. Something is very wrong there!!

Comment

The only good that came out of it was that we are no longer static, apart from that we didn't create much at all.

We need to forget about yesterday, learn from it and play two upfront.

Comment

Working...
        X