Prem breakaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prem breakaway

Liverpool and Man Utd among other clubs taking of breaking, top 5 allegedly, want to form a form a european super league.
    Anyone bothered?
    Nah me neither, bye then....

Oh and I would throw them out of the English league

Comment

I was thinking good riddance to them and I wouldn't waste my money watching their Euro Premier League.

Maybe the TV companies would switch their money to the new league and this would hopefully drive down the wages of players in the revamped domestic league to some slightly more sensible levels in the way they are at QPR.

Comment

My thinking too Stan

Comment

liverpool and manchester top of the covid league at the moment, let em go.

Comment

Problem is fans will complain about this but its the fans fault. Just like this PPV to watch games. They complain about it but still pay for it. If no one pays then they would have to scrap it. Its their fault its happening. Fans complain about Sky but still watch it. Now fans will complain about this European League but fans will still watch it. Unfortunately there is no such thing as people power. The big 6 fans should boycott their own team. If it was QPR, i would boycott them. Dont want no part of rich clubs getting greedy. Rather invest money in EFL and lower leagues.

Comment

Apparently they will deign to continue playing in the home leagues, ain't that kind of them....
              They'll carry even bigger squads, hoovering up even more young talent, and destroying clubs development programs.
              And not only that, they'll devalue the home leagues by playing reserve players.
              Kick em out, they want to go, then go.

Comment

Wouldnt watch the games and couldnt care less if they left the EPL. Part of this will likely mean a reduction of teams in the EPL meaning a bigger gap in income within those in a smaller EPL.

Ive said many times that I'm happy for us to stay in the Championship. This only increases this view.

Money money money. Only winners are the TV companies, players and agents.

Comment

Good post Sheep

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Apparently they will deign to continue playing in the home leagues, ain't that kind of them....
                    They'll carry even bigger squads, hoovering up even more young talent, and destroying clubs development programs.
                    And not only that, they'll devalue the home leagues by playing reserve players.
                    Kick em out, they want to go, then go.
                    I agree, if they want to play in a European League kick them out of the English game.

The rest of the EPL and EFL will survive without those two and any of the other big 6 should they choose to go.

I agree with what Supah said. If fans pay for it the clubs and TV will keep doing this.
                    Well done to those Newcastle fans who paid money to a Charity rather than for the game with Manure.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree, if they want to play in a European League kick them out of the English game.

The rest of the EPL and EFL will survive without those two and any of the other big 6 should they choose to go.

I agree with what Supah said. If fans pay for it the clubs and TV will keep doing this.
                      Well done to those Newcastle fans who paid money to a Charity rather than for the game with Manure.
                      Did Newcastle fans do that? Have to respect that. If all fans got together and done that, it will stop these big clubs and Sky getting greedy and give power back to the fans

Comment

I wouldn't have watched PSG v Man Utd if it was on ITV.

They can shove it all..........

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          I wouldn't have watched PSG v Man Utd if it was on ITV.

They can shove it all..........
                          Same.
                          When growing up I would watch the two leg knockouts, but not this boring dross

Comment

Working...
                          X