Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Remember the name. didn't he leave in the Holloway era?
    Correct. Noted that he's on the list.

Comment

Samuel James Hart
      Age 24
      Left Back
      https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sam-...spieler/279471

Comment

Originally posted by Kitman View Post

Correct. Noted that he's on the list.
        Made samba diakite look like a genius.
        knew less than my partner about how the offside rule worked.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Remember the name. didn't he leave in the Holloway era?
          I remember him and he left because McLaren didn't rate or like him.

Comment

R sylla was pony

Comment

Didn't we have trouble off loading him?

Comment

Slim pickings at left back. Danny Simpson 'til the end of the season?

Shotton isn't a bad shout for CB. Or Ashley Williams may do a job (as old as god, and lost a stack of pace, but may help organisation).

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post
                  Slim pickings at left back. Danny Simpson 'til the end of the season?

Shotton isn't a bad shout for CB. Or Ashley Williams may do a job (as old as god, and lost a stack of pace, but may help organisation).
                  Simpson is a RB, but not sure if Kayak or others could switch to the left?

Comment

QPR boss has ‘no plans’ to look for free agents after Amos injury

Warburton says he currently has “no plans” to make a signing.

He explained: “If you’re going to add someone then it has to be someone with a quality that we haven’t got.

“We’ve still got options, with young Faysal Bettache, Ilias Chair and other boys who can play in a variety of positions.

“It’s about using the squad – and we’ve always gone with a tight squad of 22 or 23 max.

“If the right player who we think adds value comes along then we’ll move, but at the moment we have no plans to.”

Amos’ injury could result in an opportunity for youngster Bettache, who impressed Warburton during pre-season.

“He was on the bench at the weekend for a reason; he deserves to be there,” Warburton said.

“He’s doing well and impressing the coaching staff. If I call upon Faysal I’ll have no hesitation to do so and I’ve no doubt he’ll do well.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...er-amos-injury

Comment

Why all the hate for Sylla?
                      Was top scorer one season with 10 goals mostly from the bench, and scored the winner in a 2-1 win over Fulham.

Has to count for something surely?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        QPR boss has ‘no plans’ to look for free agents after Amos injury

Warburton says he currently has “no plans” to make a signing.

He explained: “If you’re going to add someone then it has to be someone with a quality that we haven’t got.

“We’ve still got options, with young Faysal Bettache, Ilias Chair and other boys who can play in a variety of positions.

“It’s about using the squad – and we’ve always gone with a tight squad of 22 or 23 max.

“If the right player who we think adds value comes along then we’ll move, but at the moment we have no plans to.”

Amos’ injury could result in an opportunity for youngster Bettache, who impressed Warburton during pre-season.

“He was on the bench at the weekend for a reason; he deserves to be there,” Warburton said.

“He’s doing well and impressing the coaching staff. If I call upon Faysal I’ll have no hesitation to do so and I’ve no doubt he’ll do well.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...er-amos-injury
                        Love this. We've come a long old way when this is the reply to losing a key player.

Comment

I don't like to see any of our players inured, but we do have a load of cover in that position and also think he really wasn't the best player to play in the CAM if that is what Warburton wanted of him all season.

agreed no point signing someone.. get Battache involved, looks a massive talent, hoping he gets some game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                            Why all the hate for Sylla?
                            Was top scorer one season with 10 goals mostly from the bench, and scored the winner in a 2-1 win over Fulham.

Has to count for something surely?
                            I don't get it either. Yes, he got caught offside often, but he was at the time the best scorer of the strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
                              I don't like to see any of our players inured, but we do have a load of cover in that position and also think he really wasn't the best player to play in the CAM if that is what Warburton wanted of him all season.

agreed no point signing someone.. get Battache involved, looks a massive talent, hoping he gets some game time.
                              Agreed, we have enough cover in CM and better ones for the CAM role. Willock could probably cover that role too.

Comment

Working...
                              X