Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest boss felled

Lamouchi sacked!!!

Obviously can't take the shame of losing to QPR.
    Eddie Howe in the running

Oops Chris Hughton has got it.......ffs sorry fellas, old news obviously

Comment

You buy a whole new team and expect them to hit the ground running? I expected this news but it's not right.

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2545011]You buy a whole new team and expect them to hit the ground running? I expected this news but it's not right. [/QUOTE}

Teams should have learned from our experiences when we finally returned to the Prem under Neil Warnock.

I certainly have!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          You buy a whole new team and expect them to hit the ground running? I expected this news but it's not right.
          I don't disagree but they bottled it at the end of last season when they were in a great position. Didn't win in the last 6 games. I suspect that that is a contributing factor.
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

He's a disaster. He should have been booted out after blowing the play-offs. You can't tolerate that sort of failure and capitulation at the helm - what sort of message does it send to the players?? Average tenure of a Championship manager is one year so they must know it's a case of shape up or ship out. Of course there are some benign docile owners who put up with mediocrity but Forest clearly aren't of that mindset.

Comment

He was the first Forest manager to survive a whole season in 9 years so he did pretty well really. Obviously not appreciated by the owners though.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Wow really Buff.
                Forest quietly adopted Flavio Briatore way to run the club

Comment

That was on the cards. 13 new players was asking for trouble but given time maybe he could have turned it round.

Comment

Forest are crazy, they've spent / brought in so many players now, even one yesterday, yet they just had a new manager through the door?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Wow really Buff.
                      Forest quietly adopted Flavio Briatore way to run the club
                      They have changed their manager every year since 2009 - nothing quiet or hidden about their M.O. really. Hughton will be gone by this time next year. He knows that but he can pick up a a couple of hundred £grand in that time and get another manager job fairly easily afterwards.
                      It's not as though Forest are particularly trigger happy by Championship standards - 1yr is THE average in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

They have changed their manager every year since 2009 - nothing quiet or hidden about their M.O. really. Hughton will be gone by this time next year. He knows that but he can pick up a a couple of hundred £grand in that time and get another manager job fairly easily afterwards.
                        It's not as though Forest are particularly trigger happy by Championship standards - 1yr is THE average in this division.
                        Forest must have some very generous backers to be acting this way in a recession. Or is the way they act out of panicking and good money is chasing the bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

True, even if they win promotion He will be sacked if they get off to a bad start.

Comment

And still they continue to shop.
                            They must have a squad of 50+.
                            Surely something has to give there.

Comment

How do they do it with S&S (or FFP as we know it)?

Comment

Working...
                              X