• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Willock completes QPR switch

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...es-qpr-switch/

Welcome to QPR!

Interview
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...qpr-interview/

Happy days, Dykes, Albert and now this young man and we still have the Loans to come in, not even gonna speculate on this or that but we will see some good times for sure.

Comment

We may be getting closer to replacing the goals from Hugill, Wells and Eve of last season. Well done.

Comment

Great bit of business. Welcome aboard Chris!

Comment

Welcome Looks a bit like Will Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
            Happy days, Dykes, Albert and now this young man and we still have the Loans to come in, not even gonna speculate on this or that but we will see some good times for sure.
            If we get a loan signing through the door now, i'd be shocked.

Unless we're loaning defenders that is. I think the aim for Warbs was always perms, and given 7/8 are through the door I dont see it happening?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

If we get a loan signing through the door now, i'd be shocked.

Unless we're loaning defenders that is. I think the aim for Warbs was always perms, and given 7/8 are through the door I dont see it happening?
              I think we do need a defender or two, especially if Manning leaves or continues to be frozen out.

As for Willock, I am not sure how he played whilst on loan at Huddersfield, but he did look comfortable on the ball in that video even if the opposition is not the same standard he will face in the Championship. He does add competition to Chair so that should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I think we do need a defender or two, especially if Manning leaves or continues to be frozen out.

As for Willock, I am not sure how he played whilst on loan at Huddersfield, but he did look comfortable on the ball in that video even if the opposition is not the same standard he will face in the Championship. He does add competition to Chair so that should be interesting.
                Chair needs to be pushed more, but also needs to be playing as a 10.

Manning is the key, if he signs that LB is not an issue for me. IF he doesnt, which he doesnt look likely too, then we need another LB (Or give Niko a go...)

Elsewhere we have enough cover, it just needs to come together, Dickie looks decent.

Comment

Manning will never ever be a LB as long as he has a hole in his a rse

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Chair needs to be pushed more, but also needs to be playing as a 10.

Manning is the key, if he signs that LB is not an issue for me. IF he doesnt, which he doesnt look likely too, then we need another LB (Or give Niko a go...)

Elsewhere we have enough cover, it just needs to come together, Dickie looks decent.

Comment

Adel to thank for convincing Chris coming to us. He couldn't agree terms with Huddersfield ? As if our terms are better ? Naaa.

Comment

Working...
                    X