Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid19

My mate just told me his lad got covid.

He got from his 16yr old girlfriend, who got it from her mum, who got it from a mate who popped over.

His lad feels like razor blades down his throat as he swallows. His girlfriends mum (45) feels shes being punched in her back every time she breathes.

I'm back home after a few beers on a two week lockdown before I go back to Wales to see mum (78) and dad (79 diabetic 1 and recent heart attack)

Good luck sheep. Get well soon.

Comment

You sure it's the virus mate?
      Sore throat sounds more like a cold, which of course is coronavirus, but not the nasty one.
      But better to be cautious I know

Comment

Are you actually allowed to visit your parents? So many different restrictions around it's hard to keep up. I know I can't visit my mum for instance.

Comment

Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            You sure it's the virus mate?
            Sore throat sounds more like a cold, which of course is coronavirus, but not the nasty one.
            But better to be cautious I know
            Yeah, he had a positive test and is confined to his bedroom. But his sister and mum's tests came back negative. It seems to be spreading in Swindon. All 13 kids on one class at school got it even though they were distanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Are you actually allowed to visit your parents? So many different restrictions around it's hard to keep up. I know I can't visit my mum for instance.
              As far as I'm aware I can. Went out for a few beers yesterday but will now isolate for two weeks before I go back there again.

Comment

Sheep I'm in agreement with you to be safe and cautious mate.
                But these tests are very inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Sheep I'm in agreement with you to be safe and cautious mate.
                  But these tests are very inaccurate.
                  Totally agree with this, be safe and think of the people around you, then think about the fact a boy has tested positive for this deadly disease the outcome, he has to stay in his Bedroom. Hmmm is that Coffee I smell.

Comment

My mum caught it in Kingston hospital on the 23rd of Sept ... I'm isolating as I've got oral surgery.on Thursday been waiting 10 months so don't want to miss it by catching the virus

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      My mum caught it in Kingston hospital on the 23rd of Sept ... I'm isolating as I've got oral surgery.on Thursday been waiting 10 months so don't want to miss it by catching the virus
                      How is your Mum, ok I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

How is your Mum, ok I hope
                        She sounds fine on the phone , has a care package so someone to look after her . Been told I have to contact NHS on the 9th and they will send her a test to see if shes clear ... Thanks for asking

Comment

She sounds fine on the phone , has a care package so someone to look after her . Been told I have to contact NHS on the 9th and they will send her a test to see if shes clear ... Thanks for asking
                          Hope all stays well for Her and you, let's hope they stop making people stay Home soon, we have a Team that needs us to be making noise.

Comment

Good luck to you for Thursday 72, and hope your mum gets well soon

Comment

Good luck to you pal.

Comment

Working...
                              X