Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowan Vine... off to the seaside??

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-25853721/

ROWAN Vine is set to join Brighton & Hove Albion on loan – if the League One side can afford his wages.

QPR have set up a deal with Gus Poyet's team that allows the striker to get a run of games and rekindle his form.

The fly in the ointment is the relegation-threatened side have to find £5,000-a-week wages, with Hoops paying the balance.

The misfiring frontman has scored just once in 26 games for Rangers this season.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

sorry to say, about his level at the moment

Yes its true
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Vine to Brighton?

Vine could go on loan to Brighton More
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Very sad,,

On form, one of the best players in the CCC for me
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Very sad,,

On form, one of the best players in the CCC for me
          Hear hear.
          Very sad that his form was so badly affected by Matt Pickens -- I'd throttle the bloke if I could get anywhere near him.
          Feel sorry for Vine -- he's had a real struggle for the past two years.
          :very_sad:
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

theres a thread on it already

Comment

He is on far more than 5k a week!!!!!

What a joke, another player we are sending out on loan and paying the bulk of their wages.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Glad to see the back of him....20k a week, be nice to get some of that back

Comment

No real problem with this apart from teh fact that I am convinced that this is NOT the Managers decision.

THIS is exactly why Gianni Paladini has to go. He should NOT be making the decisions on who stays and who goes. If it isn't him, then who is deciding these things?

Seriously pee-d off that this continues to happen again and again. Why on earth would Curbishley even think of coming here; he was given assurances by the WetSpam board that he had total control and when he was undermined, he walked. With Paladini (and Briatore if he's still around) here they will not be able to resist.

Go on, Gianni, just go PLEASE!

Comment

I was against Vine going out on loan earlier in the season largely because it was suggested he would go to a CCC club. I didn't want him doing for another rival what Helguson is doing at Watford.

However, Vine looks totally out of physical and psychological fitness.

The club, especially Magilton, should have put in place a proper rehabilitaion programme for him back in August & September. via good quality friendlies rather than a game alongside youth and reserves against lesser teams from lower divisions. i.e. alongside players like Agyemang, Buzskay, Connolly, Gorkss, Ephraim, players who at the time were not 1st choice for Magilton.

I hope he can start getting some of his confidence back whilst at Brighton, so that he can come back at the end f the season or the next one back to his best form.

Comment

w12ranger

Unless you can prove Vine is On 20k a week (you state it as fact), can you please refute your statement?? Inaccuracies like that can get us in to trouble.

cheers
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Vine is probably the most expensive player in the squad.

source?

i heard him say it.

Comment

he should have gone on loan earlier in the season for a couple of months...might have been back firing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            he should have gone on loan earlier in the season for a couple of months...might have been back firing now.
                            just like helguson is with Watford

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                              just like helguson is with Watford
                              he only plays like that for watford....seems to be his home........also watford provide him with the right service...........

Comment

Working...
                              X