Dykes & Bonne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dykes & Bonne

Providing they both get service we'll score plenty.

Good luck to them and hope they can both get 20 goals +.

I thought dykes didnt like boners?

Comment

Can’t see them starting with both tomorrow but hope I’m wrong

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Careful sheep , you’ll have the PC brigade on at you for that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          Can’t see them starting with both tomorrow but hope I’m wrong
          Think you could be right.

What about playing one or the other with Smyth?

Please god, don't play one up top.

Comment

Hope we go 4-4-2 with both of them being first names on starting sheet every week, with no messing around with "one in the hole" or other such nonsense. We badly need to start carrying a threat up front and pushing teams back and making them reluctant to commit too much forwards for fear of us punishing them. Currently it feels that the opposition can attack us with gay abandon without any real concerns about leaving themselves exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Hope we go 4-4-2 with both of them being first names on starting sheet every week, with no messing around with "one in the hole" or other such nonsense. We badly need to start carrying a threat up front and pushing teams back and making them reluctant to commit too much forwards for fear of us punishing them. Currently it feels that the opposition can attack us with gay abandon without any real concerns about leaving themselves exposed.
              That is exactly what we need to do every game, especially with BOS flying down the wing and crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

God wont be picking the team,Warburton will ,he will probably start with Bonne on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I’d be surprised if Smyth is still at the club once the window closes .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Smyth and Oteh will be loaned out I expect,probably to league 2 clubs,or maybe even released ( in Smyths case)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Smyth and Oteh will be loaned out I expect,probably to league 2 clubs,or maybe even released ( in Smyths case)
                      Apparently L1 went to be kept informed of Smyth's availability. If we get the other two lads in then I expect Smyth will be sold for a nominal fee or released by mutual consent. Heaven knows where that leaves Shodipo?

Comment

Apparently L1 went to be kept informed of Smyth's availability. If we get the other two lads in then I expect Smyth will be sold for a nominal fee or released by mutual consent. Heaven knows where that leaves Shodipo?
                        I like Shodipo but with Adomah and Willock incoming it's very hard to see him getting his place.
                        I hope he isnt loaned out,we will need him as a valuable squad member

Comment

Dont see the point in keeping him if we have bright, adomah and willock. Waste of a wage as he wont be in matchday squads. We dont have the luxury of paying players who aren't involved in matchday squads fairly regularly. Obviously the manning situation makes that sound a bit strange I know!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree, looking over.
                              But for his sake too, let him go and make career for himself.
                              Shame, I like him

Comment

Working...
                              X