Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley

They said on commentary today Lumley didn’t play because of a contract issue . That’s the first I’ve heard of that , think maybe it’s a smokescreen to get him out of the club .

Agree.... The issue being he has a contract, and they don't want him to

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Agree.... The issue being he has a contract, and they don't want him to
      LOL
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        They said on commentary today Lumley didn’t play because of a contract issue . That’s the first I’ve heard of that , think maybe it’s a smokescreen to get him out of the club .
        MW also said Dieng commanded his box and gave confidence to the back four. Take from that want you want....

Comment

They put out a smokescreen last season when they dropped Lumley for Kelly - some #### and bull story about him picking up knock in training. There really is no need..... say nothing and if pressed, simply say we have 3 top notch goalkeepers in competition for one shirt and we're having a look at Dieng today.

Comment

Cockfosters. Cockney. #### of the North. Sorry...... Just experimenting with the word #### which this forum seems to have a problem with.

Comment

Have you tried boy chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Cockfosters. Cockney. #### of the North. Sorry...... Just experimenting with the word #### which this forum seems to have a problem with.
                Do you like experimenting with cocks Abs .

Comment

Howcum you can fill your boots with loads of cocks but you can't have a cheeky single #### then????

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Do you like experimenting with cocks Abs .

Comment

What is it that wants to make some people want to ruin every post with some stupid, inane, attention seeking comments. Did they have Mummy issues growing up? Reply what you want because I have had enough and will become just another lapsed member of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        What is it that wants to make some people want to ruin every post with some stupid, inane, attention seeking comments. Did they have Mummy issues growing up? Reply what you want because I have had enough and will become just another lapsed member of this forum.
                        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          And you believe that talking about a word deserves intense scrutiny davie?
                          Especially a word that is a well known colloquialism of body part?
                          As for in case you are referring to my previous two posts to this ridiculous subject, you are implying I might have "mummy issues growing up".
                          I never had the chance, as my mother died in hospital when I was 8 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

And you believe that talking about a word deserves intense scrutiny davie?
                            Especially a word that is a well known colloquialism of body part?
                            As for in case you are referring to my previous two posts to this ridiculous subject, you are implying I might have "mummy issues growing up".
                            I never had the chance, as my mother died in hospital when I was 8 yrs old.
                            I don’t think he was applying about anything you said Dave, the subject was about Lumley & it turned into something else about cocks, I agree with him

Comment

There were rumours that Brum were after a back up keeper and Lumley was linked. Might be time for a clean break and might be out pending a transfer? I havent heard that we're looking to extend his deal which is expiring next summer.

Personally I think Lumley is a great keeper but a £1m bid from Brum might reluctantly be accepted.

Comment

Working...
                              X