Sir Les statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Les statement

Les speaks out about club not taking a knee before games. Once again I feel very proud of my clubs actions off the pitch. I think this is a very articulate statement from a man and a club that have a genuine passion and interest, which are frequently backed up through actions rather than words. Well done Les & QPR.
    QPR director of football Les Ferdinand says the impact of taking a knee in support of Black Lives Matter "has been diluted".

Club Statement

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...king-the-knee/

Comment

Saw this and entirely agree. Good to see someone have the balls to actually say what a lot of people think but don't say due to the inevitable resulting flak.

Comment

Good response from Les & the club, apology from Sky I doubt it

Comment

Well said Sir Les, a brilliant response to the media criticism, difficult to disagree with any of what he says!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

If sky had done their homework on QPR , rather than jumping to conclusions Les wouldn’t have had to make this statement .

Comment

Sky are parasites. End of. Well done my club and Les for silencing the bullsh.it

Comment

Idiotic blazers running football should have put a stop to it after 1 round of games. Well done Les for coming out with a strong coherent reasoned rebuttal of the misplaced criticism our club has received from some buffoons.

Comment

personally i think les should of said nothing ...we dont owe anyone any explanation

Comment

I love Les Ferdinand.......no homo kinda way.
                    And Lee Hoos

Comment

They have got MORE attention by not taking the knee !! Great statement from our Club.

Comment

Another reason why i stopped buying Sky 5 years ago. They have ruined football and think they can tell what clubs should and shouldn't do. A lot of people insult Sky and what they stand for, however they are happy to give them money.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                          Another reason why i stopped buying Sky 5 years ago. They have ruined football and think they can tell what clubs should and shouldn't do. A lot of people insult Sky and what they stand for, however they are happy to give them money.
                          ​​​​​
                          Spot on comment, Thanks to sky they forced 2 tiers of football to play to conclude prem and ccc it’s the lower leagues that give prem side the opportunity to loan players out too but under Rick Parry he sold them down the river as no tv rights at stake but they happily pick talent from their teams. Got matches played in empty stadia to keep sky happy looking more likely until next year at the earliest

Comment

Even with sky money there are still some rubbish stadia out there. People in football have lined their pockets when some fans still watch games either side of pillars in the stands.

Comment

I do think the club need to make it clear they support anti racism not blm.
                              Blm was hijacked and is now political, football needs to condemn them.

Comment

Working...
                              X