How many.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many.....

Sad t0zzers do you think read stuff on this site and then run away to talk about it on what they call their only site they're interested in?
    I mean really?
    A bit like the nosy old bat peeping round her curtains so she can gossip monger and make herself feel important.
    I suppose if you have nothing else to offer then we must just feel sorry for them, and let them get on with it.
    Bit like watching chimps ####ing in a zoo, they get bored of their environment and yearn for freedom again.
    WATRB is that open plain, that serengeti of wilderness if you will,that once tasted can't be forgotten paradise that you can't get out of your head.

This I have to say is the only Football related forum or to be exact the only forum I visit, so you my friends are blessed or cursed, to have old Rose Tints.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
      This I have to say is the only Football related forum or to be exact the only forum I visit, so you my friends are blessed or cursed, to have old Rose Tints.
      Ronnie ol chap I'd feel disappointed if it were any other way.
      Have to say I'd rather have a barny with Sheep or Fordy than have a clappy window licky #### licky forum.
      It's what makes us WILD!!

Comment

Yea, I like the fact that there's some right knobs on here.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

I'm the biggest........oh wait ....no I don't want to claim that do I...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I'm the biggest........oh wait ....no I don't want to claim that do I...
            No way Dave , I’ve got a poster in mind that tops you all ends up .

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Yea, I like the fact that there's some right knobs on here.
              Sanity is overrated, sometimes I feel my madness is my only friend and them elves under me Bed, have to give them a shout out, angry little buggers .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

No way Dave , I’ve got a poster in mind that tops you all ends up .
                Any one no war I can hire a Crane

Comment

Hook line and sinker, do you no any Crane Drivers
                  Last edited by Fraggy; 20-09-2020, 01:46 PM. Reason: Quoted message had been deleted.

Comment

Sad t0zzers do you think read stuff on this site and then run away to talk about it on what they call their only site they're interested in?
                    I mean really?
                    A bit like the nosy old bat peeping round her curtains so she can gossip monger and make herself feel important.
                    I suppose if you have nothing else to offer then we must just feel sorry for them, and let them get on with it.
                    Bit like watching chimps ####ing in a zoo, they get bored of their environment and yearn for freedom again.
                    WATRB is that open plain, that serengeti of wilderness if you will,that once tasted can't be forgotten paradise that you can't get out of your head.
                    name names.

Comment

LoL you the first one to ask that wormholt.
                      Thing is if I name names then I'm no better.

Comment

good man......love your posts.

Comment

It's more a message for the nosy parker mate

Comment

Loyalty......rare breed

Comment

Ronnie ol chap I'd feel disappointed if it were any other way.
                              Have to say I'd rather have a barny with Sheep or Fordy than have a clappy window licky #### licky forum.
                              It's what makes us WILD!!
                              Very true

Comment

Working...
                              X