Adomah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adomah

I'm seeing on twitter AA is messing about with a football, wearing his QPR shirt.
    Ffs Les go and sound him out about a move to us.
    We need more creativity.
    Could someone sort out a link please.
    Says to me he's trying to get the powers that be attention.

Comment

Back in the day before he got signed by Barnet he used to have his qpr top on roasting players for fun over the Astro turf pitch at Ravenscourt Park . The skills on the boy. He was only young at the time. Surely a 1 year deal we could do. We need a winger. And some trickery . He lives local still . suits everyone. U know he would sign if offered the chance. Get him in rangers ffs.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          Back in the day before he got signed by Barnet he used to have his qpr top on roasting players for fun over the Astro turf pitch at Ravenscourt Park . The skills on the boy. He was only young at the time. Surely a 1 year deal we could do. We need a winger. And some trickery . He lives local still . suits everyone. U know he would sign if offered the chance. Get him in rangers ffs.
          This

Comment

Come on Rangers sign him up, he can definitely do job, and he wants to play for us

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              Isn’t he still under contract at Forest ? 33 years old to . I’d take him for a year on a free if Bos left but wouldn’t want to pay a fee for a player of that age .

Comment

Think he's unemployed Stainrod

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Ok , no brainer to.give him a year then surely.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Just checked , he still has a year left on his contract at Forest , so unless they give him a free transfer and he is willing to take a pay cut , I don’t see it happening.

Comment

Gotta say I would be going bat #### if a current player of ours was filming himself doing keepy uppies in another team in our division shirt

Comment

Doesn’t anyone remember when we really wanted him, what is it now, 5-6-7 years ago? He didn’t care at all for QPR (still a fan though) back then and went straight to Birmingham and signed for Villa who paid more..
                        I’d say there is no chance for him to get a final payday with us after that rejection.

Comment

Fair enough Erik, not going argue that, but being a church going christian ( as you can see from my posts this morning) I always preach love and forgiveness, bless you my child.

Comment

Give him a trial at least see what he's about these days

Comment

Sign him if there is no fee involved and he takes a paycut.
                              we need another winger even if BOS stays. Adomah is better than Shodipo.

Comment

Working...
                              X