Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Look at the lengths your going To , hoping it don’t happen
    Seems a bit strange that 4 days after reading Manning has signed for Blackburn, despite a Local journalist and the Blackburn Manager saying it’s not true, to be watching Manning playing & scoring for the U23’s today on the Offish site. Weird times we live in.....?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post

Seems a bit strange that 4 days after reading Manning has signed for Blackburn, despite a Local journalist and the Blackburn Manager saying it’s not true, to be watching Manning playing & scoring for the U23’s today on the Offish site. Weird times we live in.....?
      Well that’s Dick son for you Putting it up on here

Comment

I'm not sure where you got him signing from. This says he's out of their price range - https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...remains-radar/

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
          I'm not sure where you got him signing from. This says he's out of their price range - https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...remains-radar/
          Exactly, He looked up on Twitter & saw one of the bods re insideR had put manning signs for Blackburn & he thought he would clever!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Exactly, He looked up on Twitter & saw one of the bods re insideR had put manning signs for Blackburn & he thought he would clever!
            I dont get what kudos people get for trying to be ITK. Some may be honest and post up what they hear which may turn out to be wrong, but to find info on the interweb and pass it off as your own is pretty sad. I can even understand to a point the odd Brentford fan on a wind up, but even then I think I'd have better things to be getting on with.....

Comment

QPR Rickson another one in the long line of fake ITK virgins who grace this forum. Absolute clowns. Btw Insider still hasn’t got one right

Comment

Play Manning in a CMF birth in place of any 1 of 3 (Amos, Cameron, LTC). They all play Square and back, we need someone in there who WANTS to make forward runs, scores goals and gives us that extra impetus going forward. I’d also like to see Chair given more of a central role, maybe in the number 10 position. Dieng given a run of games in net, and potentially Haameleinen given a go at LB. These changes can’t be any worse than what we witnessed vs Cov! You Rrs!!!

Comment

The problem is the club can get it wrong too, last-minute changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Well that’s Dick son for you Putting it up on here
                    ITK last post 19/9 9:24pm. Nothing since. Says it all.
                    Hope he’s OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X