Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Chair fill Eze's boots this season ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Chair fill Eze's boots this season ?

https://thisisfutbol.com/2020/09/blo...r-ilias-chair/

Think he can if Saturday's game was to go by ?

30 mil for him next season

Comment

Yep

Comment

Didn't Eze take them with him? Do they have the same size feet even? A season old pair of boots might be a bit, shall we says politely, "used"?

But of more importance, are they the right colour and have acceptable go-faster stripes?

Just so much to consider

Surely we can run to new boots for Chair even with the first instalment of Ebere's transfer fee?

Comment

Not completely no.

I think there are levels and Eze is on another one or two to Chair.

Doesnt mean I don’t rate Chair I just think Eze is a
          special player who will go on and play at the top level
          of prem league and maybe at international level.

I think Chair has the credentials to be a very good champ player but I also think this year he lack the consistency that Eze maintained last season.

Chair will be invaluable this year as I no doubt he will be the difference in some games that secured us much needed 3 points and in others o think he will go missing.

I think it will be the season after this that Chair will fully mature and we see a player who will command a decent fee and become a more dominant and important figure at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Not completely no.

I think there are levels and Eze is on another one or two to Chair.

Doesnt mean I don’t rate Chair I just think Eze is a
            special player who will go on and play at the top level
            of prem league and maybe at international level.

I think Chair has the credentials to be a very good champ player but I also think this year he lack the consistency that Eze maintained last season.

Chair will be invaluable this year as I no doubt he will be the difference in some games that secured us much needed 3 points and in others o think he will go missing.

I think it will be the season after this that Chair will fully mature and we see a player who will command a decent fee and become a more dominant and important figure at QPR.

Agree with this , enjoy watching Chair but Eze is another level . He could still go on to be a top player for us this season and Eze leaving probably gives him more opportunity to do so .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree with this , enjoy watching Chair but Eze is another level . He could still go on to be a top player for us this season and Eze leaving probably gives him more opportunity to do so .
              Eze was only a top player for us last season, so Chair has two seasons to match that level which would still give us one year left on his contract. I'm sure he will either extend with us or leave in the summer of 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Eze was only a top player for us last season, so Chair has two seasons to match that level which would still give us one year left on his contract. I'm sure he will either extend with us or leave in the summer of 2022.
                Not saying he can’t get there sheep , just calling it as I see it right now .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  Not saying he can’t get there sheep , just calling it as I see it right now .
                  I'm sure he'll be good enough for the premiership but probably not to the levels that Eze will get to. There will be at least six lower end teams he could slot into as a minimum.

But there again, he'll probably be playing premiership football with us in 22/23.....!!!

Comment

I wouldn’t want to heap to much pressure on him but it might suit him being the main man now that Eze has gone .

Comment

Working...
                    X