• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Hope they are smiling like that late Sat afternoon !!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    I'm going for a draw but a high scoring one.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If we can get one win and one draw from the first four games before the window closes I'll be happy. Can only see the win at home to Boro. I'm going for a draw tomorrow.
    Boro will surprise many people this season.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Well the Forest forums think they are going to win 3,4,5 - 0. But any club that is run by a Manager whose name sounds like a cheap supermarket wine or a baddie from a cheap novel doesn't deserve a thing. 2-1 to the good guys.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    I'm assuming BOS and Manning wont be in team tomorrow, I predict a 1-2 defeat

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    No point worrying about stuff we can’t do nothing about. I’m sure signings will come but they will be late in the window and it will be loans. Just gotta try nick some sort of result tomorrow.
    If we can get one win and one draw from the first four games before the window closes I'll be happy. Can only see the win at home to Boro. I'm going for a draw tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    No point worrying about stuff we can’t do nothing about. I’m sure signings will come but they will be late in the window and it will be loans. Just gotta try nick some sort of result tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    It`s a pity that BOS can`t see that he would benefit from staying on a season or two!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    QPR boss standing firm on Osayi-Samuel and Manning

There has recently been some interest from Celtic, whose chief scout Gary Penrice played a key role in QPR’s signing of Osayi-Samuel from Blackpool in 2017.

Penrice took the Celtic role after leaving his scouting position with the R’s last November.

The Scottish club are aware that Osayi-Samuel could be signed in January on a pre-contract agreement and move on a free transfer at the end of the season.

That is an outcome Warburton is keen to avoid.

“It’s about looking at what protects QPR,” Warburton explained.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-110920

2 missing tomorrow ?
    I agree with the stance Warburton is taking on these two, so it looks likely that Wallace or Hamalainen will play tomorrow and perhaps Smyth or Thomas.

The loss of Eze will be huge, because he was a player that dribbled with the ball and was hard to dispossess. There just isn't any player that can play like him in the squad. I'm sure that Chair will do his best to fill the void, but it just won't be the same.

Last season we often had Eze, Chair, BOS, Wells & Hugill, the new look attack could be Chair, Carroll, Dykes, Smyth & Thomas until new signings are made.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    [QUOTE=Jeffqpr;n2543033]
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

The bloke doesn’t get it Stains, if I was you I’d give up trying to educate him
    You don't get it either, but I will not try to explain it to you either. You are both trying to spin things around.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    QPR boss standing firm on Osayi-Samuel and Manning

There has recently been some interest from Celtic, whose chief scout Gary Penrice played a key role in QPR’s signing of Osayi-Samuel from Blackpool in 2017.

Penrice took the Celtic role after leaving his scouting position with the R’s last November.

The Scottish club are aware that Osayi-Samuel could be signed in January on a pre-contract agreement and move on a free transfer at the end of the season.

That is an outcome Warburton is keen to avoid.

“It’s about looking at what protects QPR,” Warburton explained.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-110920

2 missing tomorrow ?

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    No Eze admitted himself he was lazy and that's why he failed at Arsenal. Reading, Fulham and Millwall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X