No announcement yet.

Forest Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the pics of them training and having a larff you would think its nonsense what Warbs is on about.

Comment

No hi by Jo

Comment

Not sure if BOS and Manning really believe that they are premier league class but if anyone thinks they are and wants to pay an inflated fee for either of them then maybe we should cash in. Really would like both of them to commit to us. But as a club if they don't then I don't think we should play them.

Comment

“George (Thomas) had a slightly more serious knock which saw him miss out the trips to Plymouth and Oxford, but after ten days, he is back, trained well Tuesday and Thursday so he is in my plans.

“Bright (Osayi-Samuel) and Ryan (Manning) are fit and available for selection, I have read some bizarre comments this week about players refusing to play among other things, but that is not the case. Every contract discussion is at a different stage, so what applies to one player doesn’t to another.

“We as a club are very consistent in what we do and how we treat players, but as a I say some of the speculation I have read is ridiculous, it’s the start of the season and it is what it is.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-things-going/

So BOS & Manning might be playing then ?

Comment

It's so important to get a good start so 'Good Luck' to the boys!

Glad I'm at work because I don't think I could handle a loss today. Please prove me wrong.

Comment

Thought I'd start feeling a bit of a tingle by now but I'm still pretty disinterested....... This football behind closed doors and empty stadiums just isn't working for me, particularly given that it's looking highly unlikely we'll be visiting KPF in any meaningful numbers until Easter if at all then. Maybe something will click in my head at 3pm??????

Comment

You have my sympathy. Personally, I'm looking forward to another season and have a really good feeling about it for some strange reason.

Setting myself up for a massive disappointment I know but that's what it's all about isn't it?
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  You have my sympathy. Personally, I'm looking forward to another season and have a really good feeling about it for some strange reason.

Setting myself up for a massive disappointment I know but that's what it's all about isn't it?
                  This, enjoy your day people and if the first game of the season for what ever reason is not inspiring you, go and do something else that you really enjoy and check the scores later life really is to short.
                  Me I camt wait full of hope that our new Players will shine and do amazing, they don't it will not change my life one little bit.

Come on you Super

Comment

Gut wrenching not on my way to ground & bar

Comment

Comment

No Manning

Comment

Manning must be sold to not even be in squad, if I’m honest I’m not bothered we only made 1 striker in so far my biggest disappointment is no GK both Lumley and jelly are rubbish and not pro level imo.

I’d take a point but fear we could get walloped

Comment

Clumsy starts ,Warburton very loyal to him,I'm surprised to see BOS picked as Warburton said he will ONLY pick players committed to the club.

Comment

Fookin Lumley AGAIN!!! He must have pics of Warburton in uncompromising position!!!

Comment

Good to see Manning dropped after such a poor performance against Plymouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X