Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbs

Is it just me who can’t stand his post match interviews? The line that we have to take our chances and be more ruthless literally after everyone loss is starting to do my nut in. Buy a few strikers then!!!!

I take it his Immunity from Responsibility and Accountability Free Pass has auto-renewed for another 12 months and I am still forbidden from criticising him or questioning his record and credentials?

Comment

Very annoying when he keeps saying " our goalie hadn't a save to make" .....makes him come across as nuts

Comment

Same old same old cr ap
        why don't he just admit that the team is pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          I take it his Immunity from Responsibility and Accountability Free Pass has auto-renewed for another 12 months and I am still forbidden from criticising him or questioning his record and credentials?
          Spot on!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Think Warbs has been great for us but he is also not immune to critism and our defensive woes are shocking.

Dickie is a start but we need more, ideally a new gk, lb and cb as if barbet or dickie get injured we are very thin.

Comment

Every manager we've had in recent years ,brings up the same excuses and promises , i could write his script now for the forest game

Comment

Same thing all the time starting to sound like a broken record, missed chances poor defending, well do something about it it's your JOB

Comment

I agree with a lot of the above comments.
                  keeper no saves comment from him was about the dumbest one he has ever made.

Yes, he has limited funds ,but it is his job to coach the players he has to defend and take their chances. No use making the same comments after each game.

I do agree that he is about the best we can hope for to manage /coach the club. I would have preferred Rowett but we didn't get him.

Comment

Right it's Monday evening.......we kick off Saturday.
                    That means we have at most 4days training before the Forest game.
                    Surely if Warbs is going to try to bring in a couple of players, before the kick off, they will be experienced pros?

I mean what would be the point otherwise?
                    Unless they're going to make the team better for Saturday, then why make the statement?
                    Because they won't get much time with the rest of the lads, if they don't get on with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X