X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Carrol

Offered a contract!! According to WLS.
    No probs with this myself

Yep same Dave & another squad player which we badly need, if he agrees to join then I wish him the best

Comment

Carroll didnt impress when on loan here a few years ago and since then has been at a few clubs,was released,now without any club..
      we will have to trust Warbs judgement on this call,I was hoping we wouldn't offer him a contract.
      Last edited by SheepRanger; 04-09-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

If Warburton thinks he is good enough for his preferred style of play why not?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Carroll didnt impress when on loan here a few years ago and since then has been at a few clubs,was released,now without any club..
          we will have to trust Warbs judgement on this call,I was hoping we wouldn't offer him a contract.
          Agree, wasn't impressed before, he's been around, released and without a club for a few months. no offers.

But guess he might be worth a try if he fits our salary scales. 28, got a few years in him, and if the weekly cost is right, maybe worth a punt.

Fingers crossed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Yep same Dave & another squad player which we badly need, if he agrees to join then I wish him the best
            Yep me too Jeff.
            I'm seeing him being slagged off already, ( par for the course) but different player, from when he was here last, joining a different team.
            He suited Swansea, he'll like our style now.
            I doubt he'll have suddenly turned in to Eze, but he will keep possession, and be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              If Warburton thinks he is good enough for his preferred style of play why not?
              Exactly

Comment

As long as they dont give him the number 10 shirt again lol

Comment

We need some bite in midfield so good signing if it comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    When he was with us last he was 21 and only had 31 league appearances to his name. He had injury issues that caused his release from Swansea. As you say, in MW we trust.

He's got premiership experience and I'm sure his contract will reflect his injuries and Im sure will be heavily appearance based.

Great signing to add to the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Agree, wasn't impressed before, he's been around, released and without a club for a few months. no offers.

But guess he might be worth a try if he fits our salary scales. 28, got a few years in him, and if the weekly cost is right, maybe worth a punt.

Fingers crossed?
                      Agree with this. Lets hope he has improved considerably and stays clear of injury.

Comment

On the Offy now.

Comment

One year deal. Sensible,

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                            One year deal. Sensible,
                            Nobody should be complaining about that deal, good decision.
                            #nobrainer.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              We need some bite in midfield so good signing if it comes off.
                              I'm not against the signing, we have to trust MW on this, last time TC was here I thought his main deficiency was being much too lightweight in the midfield!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X