Robin hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin hack

Brentford are looking at the u21 German international to possibly replace Benrahma, must say the kid looks a real prospect and as far as Brentford’s scouting in recent years has gone they’ve done pretty well, would be lovely to see us pip them to a signing and would be the ideal replacement for bos or eze.

That would involve our scouting team to actually work & to buy from outside of Scotland + a smart DOF to act smart

not going to happen
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The key factor here or any other signing come to that, is affordability.

The sad fact of the matter is while Brentford can now afford to go to Waitrose, we are still shopping at Poundland.

Comment

I'm getting a little annoyed with this peeping over the fence attitude of Queens Park Rangers supporters towards a nearby club.
        Would we be doing the same with fat Frank's rabble?
        We don't have the funds any of the other 3clubs near us have, just concentrate on Rangers.
        We're doing our own thing, our league is the bottom 10, possibly moving up a division to the middle 7.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I'm getting a little annoyed with this peeping over the fence attitude of Queens Park Rangers supporters towards a nearby club.
          Would we be doing the same with fat Frank's rabble?
          We don't have the funds any of the other 3clubs near us have, just concentrate on Rangers.
          We're doing our own thing, our league is the bottom 10, possibly moving up a division to the middle 7.
          I hear you, but find this a very bitter pill to swallow. The Board and DoF have put the club in a big hole and it seems that it’s going to take a lot more years before we climb out of it.

Comment

The board & Dof has put us in a black hole!! Your having a laugh man, they’ve saved us from going into admin, Christ where have you been or you got your blinkers on, unbelievable

Comment

Our spending put us in a hole.
              I have criticised Les, on more than one occasion about our business too.
              But I was wrong, and you are wrong Stan.
              The lge are itching to punish QPR imo, so we have to be clear of any suspicion of being over on ffp, again my opinion.
              The board and dof have worked, to do this while producing players for us to use at this level.
              We spent 50k last summer and finished 13th......that is amazing.
              We are doing business the way we did in the 80s as a top flight team, it worked then and there are signs it is now.
              Btw again Ramsey must be talked about in the process of player production, what a great eye for player, and training methods he has.
              We're moving in the right direction

Comment

The fockers bombed our chip shop, the dirty fockers.

Comment

The lge are itching to punish QPR imo, so we have to be clear of any suspicion of being over on ffp, again my opinion.
                  The board and dof have worked, to do this while producing players for us to use at this level.
                  We are doing business the way we did in the 80s as a top flight team, it worked then and there are signs it is now.
                  Btw again Ramsey must be talked about in the process of player production, what a great eye for player, and training methods he has.
                  I agree they have stuck by us and are now working hard to rectify their earlier mistakes.

Anyone who thinks they are not responsible has been living in denial. They were at the club in 2014/15 and their actions during that season along with Redknapp, is the reason we are in this division and having the EFL sticking it to QPR.

Comment

Didn't Les join the club and then refused to back Harry in the January window, which led to him having a bad knee?
                    But yes the money guys made mistakes, not that many of us complained when we signed em.

Only player i remember being dead against was that awful goalkeeper, who I thought should never have been signed

Comment

Julio?

I couldn't work that one out either.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Yeah that's him Buff.
                        I'm sure we had just signed Rob Green, and still had Kenny?

Should never have let Hughes near this club, stupid dour idiot

Comment

Great post Dave , sadly we have a couple of posters on here that have an agenda against our DOF . They can’t differentiate from what happened 5/10 yyears ago with how the club is run now .

Comment

You have to see that what he has done and attempting to continue to do is not only the right thing for the club, but is working.
                            As I said I've been one moan, but with this manager and his way of playing, I can see it all coming together.
                            We have youngsters lining up to the first team, some experience and we have got a bit of cash in too.

Comment

Put it this way we have just brought in our record transfer fee on a player clubs didn’t want for nothing a few years ago , how terrible the club is being run .

Comment

Working...
                              X