• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad so far

goalkeepers
    Lumley, Kelly, Dieng, Barnes

Defenders
    Kane Kakay Barbet Masterson Wallace (Leistner Manning)

Midfielders
    Amos Ball Cameron

Wingers/attacking midfielders
    Thomas Shodipo Chair (BOS Eze)

Forwards
    Dykes Oteh

22 players with 4 in brackets, looking to move on .

Looking very light especially as 4 of these are goalkeepers and with so many games to squeeze in.

Only one forward in that lot ( I don't count Oteh as he is National League standard at best).

Obviously we have some rather untested Development squad players in our ranks like Hamalainen, Gubbins and Bettache, but to have to rely on them stepping up to the plate is big gamble.

We need to get some new players in very quickly otherwise will struggle.

Barnes will leave and perhaps Kelly will go out on loan

You missed Smyth as a possible winger.

We've still got three weeks to get players in before the start of the season and another two weeks after that. With our budget it might look sparse at the start of the season but I think the loans will come in up to the window closing.

Comment

Yes I forgot Smyth and hope that Barnes is moved on to make way for an outfield player.

Hopefully we will bring in better loans than the likes of Smith, Malaker and Clarke who quite frankly a waste of space.

Comment

What about Ramildie?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Yes I forgot Smyth and hope that Barnes is moved on to make way for an outfield player.

Hopefully we will bring in better loans than the likes of Smith, Malaker and Clarke who quite frankly a waste of space.
          Swindon were looking at Barnes and he played half a game with another trialist. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly go out on loan and we'll run with Lumley and Dieng.

Very light in midfield and up front. But I'm sure we have our targets and there's plenty of time until early Oct to fill the gaps.

Comment

Agreed that we have time to get players in but the season starts in just under 3 weeks so maybe not that much time?

Comment

Not many teams will have their final squads in place at the start of the season . There will be plenty of activity right up to the last few minutes of the window like always , including loans .

Comment

That midfield will regularly be overrun by opposition, it looks really lightweight. Still 3 weeks to go but urgently need some experience and heft adding to the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  What about Ramildie?
                  Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Who?
                    Probably why never listed Ramilde.

Comment

Who?
                      QPR have completed the signing of Danish forward Marco Ramkilde

The 21-year-old has signed an 18-month contract

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...mkilde-1703201

Comment

Who?
                        Ok got spelling wrong! But your not that thick to see who it was eh or are you

Comment

We definitely need to a get a Centre Back, a midfielder, and at least a winger before the window closes.

Comment

Working...
                          X