• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugill

He's wanted by Norwich according to reports

Makes it imperative we land Dykes.

Comment

Was always going to happen. The relegated clubs and Brentford will have cash to burn once they sell off their stars. A £5m fee and the wages will seem like small change to them. Even Brizzle found that sort of money for Wells.

Comment

Will help West Ham to pay more for Eze

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
          Will help West Ham to pay more for Eze
          Good thinking! They get Eze once Rice and Lanzenni are moved on.

Comment

Was always on the cards he's decent at our level , Norwich good bet to go back up

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Was always on the cards he's decent at our level , Norwich good bet to go back up
              I agree and they create a lot of chances , he’ll do well there , shame but out of our price range .

Comment

One thing I think he will miss is the amazing service QPR strikers have got last season. Both Wells and Hugill did well because they had players like Bright Samuals, Eze , Chair all feeding them. Personally I did think Hugill was amazing and I am not sure he would of got as many goals or game time if Wells had stayed. Nice to see we have brought in a young prospect as a striker instead :-)

Comment

Hugill and pukki *****

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                    One thing I think he will miss is the amazing service QPR strikers have got last season. Both Wells and Hugill did well because they had players like Bright Samuals, Eze , Chair all feeding them. Personally I did think Hugill was amazing and I am not sure he would of got as many goals or game time if Wells had stayed. Nice to see we have brought in a young prospect as a striker instead :-)
                    No one has gone yet.....

Comment

Working...
                    X