Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying

If we somehow manage to keep BOS, Manning and Eze

And we do sign Amos and a striker (maybe even Hugill on loan again)

Given we have Niko, Kakay, Smyth and Dieng back from loan spells

Would you be happy?

I would only be happy to see Bos and Manning here next season if they extend their contracts by at least 1 year.Otherwise we give them the opportunity to walk away for nothing next summer .

Comment

Yes, if the Board are prepared to cover the overspend and we stayed within FFP. But I suspect we'd have to loan a few out. If Dieng was in the squad we'd have four keepers at HQ which is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Yes, if the Board are prepared to cover the overspend and we stayed within FFP. But I suspect we'd have to loan a few out. If Dieng was in the squad we'd have four keepers at HQ which is stupid.
        So we should sell Lumley (too many mistakes)

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

So we should sell Lumley (too many mistakes)
          Well that would be worth of a debate in itself. It would seem that MW prefers Lumley ahead of Kelly, but one would need to go. What the Barnes signing was all about I dont know?

For me it would be Dieng and Lumley, Kelly out on loan and Barnes sold or released.

Comment

To the opening poster; No.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Would you be happy?
              Wouldn't care about Amos,but if we managed ( but we wont) to get Eze to sign a new contract, got a couple of decent strikers in,a few good loans we could be ok next season .

Comment

Personally, I think we can do better than Amos. I can`t really see what he brings to the table, but luckily enough that is only my opinion: Warburton sees it differently.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Would you be happy?
                  It does mean though that we have not improved from last season with only Dieng having a good loan spell, and losing Hall, Rangell.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Well that would be worth of a debate in itself. It would seem that MW prefers Lumley ahead of Kelly, but one would need to go. What the Barnes signing was all about I dont know?

For me it would be Dieng and Lumley, Kelly out on loan and Barnes sold or released.
                    Me too, not been impressed with Kelly for some reason, not sure what it is.
                    Both keepers have been dodgy, but Lumley for me.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      I would only be happy to see Bos and Manning here next season if they extend their contracts by at least 1 year.Otherwise we give them the opportunity to walk away for nothing next summer .
                      I agree. Otherwise cash in on them and hopefully use at least 50% of the funds to replenish the squad.

No way would I undersell Eze for less than £20m down payment unless the deal involved maybe Hugill or realistic add-ons that could top £20m. None of this qualifying for Europe , plays 100 EPL games or wins international caps if he joins a club like Palace.

Comment

Yes, I too prefer to have Dieng given his chance and would happily sell or loan Kelly and sell/release Barnes.

Kelly hasn’t really impressed me . His distribution is perhaps better than Lumley and he is better dealing with penalties, but probably worse at everything else.

I would also consider selling Lumley if a reasonable offer was made and we could replace him with a new and better keeper.

Comment

Working...
                        X