Charlton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlton

I feel it needs to be said our thoughts and support must go to fellow Londoners Charlton Athletic in these worrying times.
    This once giant of not only London football, but national football, are in real trouble and needs fellow football supporters from all clubs to rally round, and if nothing else offer moral support.

I mean seriously, Connor f-ing Washington?
    Poor #######s.......that on top of having total scumbags as owners.

​​​​

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I feel it needs to be said our thoughts and support must go to fellow Londoners Charlton Athletic in these worrying times.
    This once giant of not only London football, but national football, are in real trouble and needs fellow football supporters from all clubs to rally round, and if nothing else offer moral support.

I mean seriously, Connor f-ing Washington?
    Poor #######s.......that on top of having total scumbags as owners.

​​​​
    Washington scored 4 goals in 22 games at Hearts. He should join an Australian team next as he might look half decent down under. Le Fondre is at Sydney FC and is amongst the top scorers again this season as he was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Washington scored 4 goals in 22 games at Hearts. He should join an Australian team next as he might look half decent down under. Le Fondre is at Sydney FC and is amongst the top scorers again this season as he was last year.
      He was injured most of the time.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

He was injured most of the time.
        Probably bad eyes!

Comment

Washy will probably score 15 goals next season and get sold for £2m next summer to some desperate championship side. Oh, hang on......

Comment

Uncle Tony is watching the situation closely ready to call in Pickford's

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Probably bad eyes!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X