Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre season training

When are the Rs back?

Dunno but WBA aren't back yet - I spent 15 minutes in a queue this afternoon about 6 feet from Mr Chaz Austin and family. Quite surreal.

Comment

Really?
      Awkward I should imagine.
      On the one hand you want to go and talk to him, but then you don't want to intrude.
      Must be back soon, mustn't we.
      Haven't read of any games lined up, or the the new season fixtures for that matter.

Comment

I thought I heard they were taking three weeks off. Last game was Wed 22nd July so I reckon they'll be back Sat 15th or Monday 17th Aug.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          I thought I heard they were taking three weeks off. Last game was Wed 22nd July so I reckon they'll be back Sat 15th or Monday 17th Aug.
          Yeah, that's ringing a bell, the 3 week thing.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Really?
            Awkward I should imagine.
            On the one hand you want to go and talk to him, but then you don't want to intrude.
            Must be back soon, mustn't we.
            Haven't read of any games lined up, or the the new season fixtures for that matter.
            Yea I figured he was on a day out with the family so didn't want to disturb.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...aining-1108201

Bright Osayi-Samuel and Toni Leistner are currently due to report for training with the rest of the QPR squad next week.

Comment

Any chance they might be fit and ready as opposed to the bungled restart

Comment

Working...
                X