Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The if`s and but`s concerning BOS staying or not certainly highlights the need for more options upfront/attacking midfield.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Shania View Post
      The if`s and but`s concerning BOS staying or not certainly highlights the need for more options upfront/attacking midfield.
      With or without him, we need more.

      1 more striker and and other wide person tbh. Arguably another 10, depending on how you look at it...

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

        With or without him, we need more.

        1 more striker and and other wide person tbh. Arguably another 10, depending on how you look at it...
        True that, and Chair is still a bit too raw, imo.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by dave58 View Post

          Doesn't mean he won't be gone, just means that IF he's signed a new deal we'll get a bit more dosh for him, when he leaves
          Exactly this, but I'd expect him to stay this window.
          Decent thing to do signing a new deal, if he does

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

            With or without him, we need more.

            1 more striker and and other wide person tbh. Arguably another 10, depending on how you look at it...
            Well you ain't wrong there fella very lightweight up front Dyes more of a battering ram type of striker than out & out goals corer, loss of 40 goals from the team with Eze, Hugill, & Wells gone, really cant see where the goals will come from even if BOS stays? him and Chair not prolific enough o make up that kind of loss, so the breadman needs a master stroke of a loan from somewhere, because I'm sure we cant afford someone with that sort of class

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by dave58 View Post

              Well you ain't wrong there fella very lightweight up front Dyes more of a battering ram type of striker than out & out goals corer, loss of 40 goals from the team with Eze, Hugill, & Wells gone, really cant see where the goals will come from even if BOS stays? him and Chair not prolific enough o make up that kind of loss, so the breadman needs a master stroke of a loan from somewhere, because I'm sure we cant afford someone with that sort of class
              Dykes will do well to get 10, maybe a touch more if we get someone to compliment him.

              BOS will hopefully get 8-10 goals this year, plus a few more assists. So hopefully thats 20 right there....

              After that, I struggle to see them right now. Chair 5-6 most at the moment and Amos no more than 4-5.

              Which is why another striker and winger is key and replacing Manning if he wants to #### off too.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

                Dykes will do well to get 10, maybe a touch more if we get someone to compliment him.

                BOS will hopefully get 8-10 goals this year, plus a few more assists. So hopefully thats 20 right there....

                After that, I struggle to see them right now. Chair 5-6 most at the moment and Amos no more than 4-5.

                Which is why another striker and winger is key and replacing Manning if he wants to #### off too.
                Been saying the same kind of thing all summer, but lack of money (or will to spend) means we are hanging on the hope of loaning some players to boost the attack.

                if we don’t improve the squad a bottom 6-8 season lies ahead.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Warbs said after Boro game still looking for 2/3 , we know what we need and I’m sure something will happen .I reckon prem clubs are looking for loan fees and majority of wages paid but the nearer you get to the deadline and they want them out the door then things start to change .we are obviously looking to keep things affordable and add in the fallout from the virus , we won’t be the only ones .

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I've just realised that Saturday game against Owls is last game before domestic window shuts on 16th October. We play Bournemouth away on Saturday 17th. Be a anxious couple of weeks..... Be interesting to see how different the starting XIs are for those two games.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      And still no announcement on signing a new contract. A week has gone since the window closed.

                      Manning got some abuse online and BOS will be heading that way soon the ****

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Does that mean BOS will coast his way to being out of contract on a freebie?

                        Interesting.

                        If he apples himself he makes himself attractive to new clubs which is, in a way, good news for us.

                        If he doesn't apply himself I can't see any progressive clubs swooping in to sign him up. Wouldn't that be a gamble for them? Not sure how lucrative a contract would be in those circumstances.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Asked the question this morning, whether he had signed.
                          Got a horrible feeling he will just #### about till January.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            This is ending up disastrous. Whatever notional transfer value he had last month will be at least halved in January as he'll only have months left on his contract then. Meanwhile, his current performances aren't exactly enhancing his reputation or value..... As it stands I reckon we'd struggle to get 500K for him in January. Best outcome might be getting a decent sell-on clause, 20% say. The nightmare scenario is him toddling off in May for zilch.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              This is ending up disastrous. Whatever notional transfer value he had last month will be at least halved in January as he'll only have months left on his contract then. Meanwhile, his current performances aren't exactly enhancing his reputation or value..... As it stands I reckon we'd struggle to get 500K for him in January. Best outcome might be getting a decent sell-on clause, 20% say. The nightmare scenario is him toddling off in May for zilch.
                              Well the club has set its stall out bu not allowing players with value leave for free. As you say, him sure we'd get 250-500k for him in Jan, I'd there are any clubs with money!!! But if he goes in a Bosman then it's his right to do it. The ***** **** ******* ****** ************!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Warbs said earlier in season don’t sign don’t play, so he should be dropped until he signs or if he does, bloke is takin the P I S S

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X