WBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA

... running out of gas at exactly the wrong time.
    Meanwhile Bees buzzing at exactly the right time...

Pressure all on Brentford now , only need 4 Points From 2 games to go up automatically.

Comment

I do prefer it when teams NOT in receipt of parachute money get promoted so I'm kind of content if WBA fall apart and fail to go up. These are the teams getting parachute money in our division this season:

Huddersfield £40million
      Cardiff £40m
      Fulham £40m
      WBA £35m
      Stoke £35m
      ​​​Swansea £35m

Hopefully none of them go up.

I think we get about £7m in TV and solidarity money.

Comment

Yeah good points , big hit in all those clubs finances as well with another year in this division to look forward to next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          I do prefer it when teams NOT in receipt of parachute money get promoted so I'm kind of content if WBA fall apart and fail to go up. These are the teams getting parachute money in our division this season:

Huddersfield £40million
          Cardiff £40m
          Fulham £40m
          WBA £35m
          Stoke £35m
          ​​​Swansea £35m

Hopefully none of them go up.

I think we get about £7m in TV and solidarity money.
          With you

Comment

If Brentford slip up . Don’t worry we”ll give the Albion 3 Pts to get them over the line

Comment

Looks like we will be live on sky after all

Comment

Don’t we get something like £1m if they go up? Part of the Furlong deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Pellicoris Hairband View Post
                  Don’t we get something like £1m if they go up? Part of the Furlong deal?
                  That shouldn't be allowed. Gives us an incentive to roll over doesn't it? Idiotic League doesn't think through the ramifications of such deals it seems.

Comment

Well that's Brentford promoted then. Even if they draw tomorrow their goal difference is far ahead of WBAs and they face Barnsley at home last game.

Comment

Hard one to call as there is bound to be a unexpected result in one of the 3 games .

Comment

Who would have thought Bees fans willing us on against Brom !

Comment

Its crazy if we get £1m if WBA goes up (part of the Furlong deal). Do we know this for sure? Was it announced at the time we sold Furs?

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            Its crazy if we get £1m if WBA goes up (part of the Furlong deal). Do we know this for sure? Was it announced at the time we sold Furs?
                            Well if it is perhaps QPR will 'throw' the game by leaving out Eze and Manning so that they don't get injured before they are sold and instead get a £1m pay off to boot.
                            Given that Brentford lost at Stoke , WBA are now in control of their own destiny.

Comment

Working...
                            X