No announcement yet.

Bos on his way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think, that maybe we are keeping quiet and there is a better deal in place, but we don't want to advertise we have money to spend in the summer?
    If we have money to spend, that is.

Comment

I keep reading on different sites that people hope some prem teams come in for BOS.
      I don't think they realise it won't push up the fee.
      QPR have agreed to sell at 4, 7 mill.
      So any other team will not bid over that, they'll just ask that their bid for the same amount be accepted.
      Of course they can if they want to, if they think we will halt negotiating with Bruges, but that would be very doubtful imo.
      Why would they when BOS's agent would demand his client can speak to others, in the hope of them offering more dosh?
      I'm afraid this is the official price we are happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I keep reading on different sites that people hope some prem teams come in for BOS.
        I don't think they realise it won't push up the fee.
        QPR have agreed to sell at 4, 7 mill.
        So any other team will not bid over that, they'll just ask that their bid for the same amount be accepted.
        Of course they can if they want to, if they think we will halt negotiating with Bruges, but that would be very doubtful imo.
        Why would they when BOS's agent would demand his client can speak to others, in the hope of them offering more dosh?
        I'm afraid this is the official price we are happy with.
        I think your probably right Dave , seems like we have been negotiating with Bruges since January to get the price pushed up to what it is now .It would also seem like no other club has offered anything better . QPR haven’t commented on the deal so the fee if true hasn’t been leaked from our side .There comes a point with 11 months left on his deal when you have to accept the best cash offer on the table , even though I think he’s worth double that , if other clubs aren’t willing to make offers what can we do.

Comment

I do think it's interesting that no other club has bid.
          He's good, but they will all have other targets who they obviously think are better than BOS.
          Agree we can't leave it too long, otherwise his agent will tell him to sit tight till January.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I do think it's interesting that no other club has bid.
            He's good, but they will all have other targets who they obviously think are better than BOS.
            Agree we can't leave it too long, otherwise his agent will tell him to sit tight till January.
            I’m surprised there hasn’t been more interest, but he’s only been doing it consistently since November so maybe clubs aren’t willing to take the gamble which is a shame .

Comment

This is first year he has shown any consistency. I doubt he would get much game time in Premiership if anyone did come in for him.

What he needs is a year of regular first team football and to continue to develop. If he does that then he will get his chance. A bit like if Eze had moved prior to this season. He has improved further this season and if an average to poor Premiership side comes in for him he will have his chances.

Comment

That's the problem with agents in football.
                They are always looking at earning a quid.
                Players used to stay with clubs to learn their trade, and then move.
                Now they jump about like draughts on a board

Comment

Working...
                X