No announcement yet.

Wigan have gone into administration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read on BBC points deduction this season if they finish outside the bottom 3.
    If they get relegated, next season
    mind you bbc and truth are strangers

Comment

Got to feel sorry for them, even if getting a points deduction helps QPR. Its a difficult situation for all clubs now and this is why I urge all fans who can afford to, buy a ST for next season. I know we want be able to attend but it will help the club and fans might still be able to watch all matches home and away on QPR +.

We can't really expect the owners to keep funding the club if we won't help out.

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

Sad fact of modern football, sorry to see them in this mess, we know all too well the situation is horrible for clubs,.
          On a lighter note ( after all this is football) to every Wigan fan that sang "welcome to the Premier league" in August 2011 when they beat us 2-0 with 2 deflected goals, GET IT RIGHT UP YA

Comment

They get a 12pt deduction at end of season. However, if they finish in bottom 3 before the deduction is applied, the deduction is deferred to next season.
            Given they have won all 3 games since restart I wouldn't be surprised if they still finished above us even after the deduction.
            We should make a bee line for Paul Cook before someone else grabs him.

Comment

Waiting for strangerod to put spin on this

LES OUT
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sounds dubious

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53309675

Comment

As football fans we don't want to see any club go down.

I still think football clubs need more protection, players seem to have more power today.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Waiting for strangerod to put spin on this

LES OUT
                    I will start editing your posts if you keep using his false name to get a reaction. We are all sick of the arguing and you're now favorite to be riding off this site if it carries on.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Overnight financial news re AirAsia.

Coronavirus: Budget airline AirAsia's future in ‘significant doubt’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53331387

Comment

Originally posted by Martinel View Post
                        Overnight financial news re AirAsia.

Coronavirus: Budget airline AirAsia's future in ‘significant doubt’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53331387
                        That's very sad.

But Tony's shareholding is now just under 46% and is being diluted every year because Ruben has been providing funding which gets cleared by creation of more shares. I dont think Tony is providing any funding support these days. But if my understanding is wrong hopefully someone will correct me.

Comment

Working...
                        X