Hammers are having a laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammers are having a laugh

One minute you hear a story suggesting that Hugill will be back playing for them next season and then all of a sudden they're apparantly considering a cash plus player deal with Hugill and Eze. They are trying to over inflate the importance of Hugill (good player nonetheless) to them so that his value in any trade is higher. QPR hiararchy are idiots if they don't see through this, I'm sure they will see it for what it is, just a poor attempt at posturing.

Can’t blame them for trying , they are hardly going to say Hugil is useless and we can’t give him away .

Comment

Eze won't join them - they're garbage. A shambolic disgrace of a club from top to bottom. They really are the pits and represent everything wrong with football. Eze will join a proper football club when he leaves us. Wouldn't surprise me if he went abroad to be honest. I really feel sorry for Jordan if those divs start treating him purely as a bargaining chip or makeweight - he's a decent player who deserves better.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Eze won't join them - they're garbage..
        I'm sure Hull fans felt the same way when Bowen joined them mate
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Eze won't join them - they're garbage. A shambolic disgrace of a club from top to bottom. They really are the pits and represent everything wrong with football. Eze will join a proper football club when he leaves us. Wouldn't surprise me if he went abroad to be honest. I really feel sorry for Jordan if those divs start treating him purely as a bargaining chip or makeweight - he's a decent player who deserves better.
          I agree, I think Hugill is a decent player, him and Wells together were scoring for fun. Often it's the club and the system being used that allows a player to show their true potential, West Ham weren't using him right. I don't think Wells is the same player at Bristol City either.

Comment

Reminds me of when we let Trevor Sinclair go in exchange for Dowie and Rowland. Better not happen again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I agree, I think Hugill is a decent player, him and Wells together were scoring for fun. Often it's the club and the system being used that allows a player to show their true potential, West Ham weren't using him right. I don't think Wells is the same player at Bristol City either.
              I didnt think Hugill and Wells played together up front as a pair? I thought Wells was lone with Eze behind. Hugill only got a decent run when Wells left in Jan. Unless my mind is playing tricks on me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Reminds me of when we let Trevor Sinclair go in exchange for Dowie and Rowland. Better not happen again!!
                Didn’t we get 4 x sh1t hammers players for Trev? Dowie, Rowlands, Breaker and Miklosko

Comment

It's all paper talk, wages will dictate where when and if Eze goes, player power is out of control and has been for years.
                  Imo he will go, hopefully we get a good fee which might or might not involve a player coming in as make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    It's all paper talk, wages will dictate where when and if Eze goes, player power is out of control and has been for years.
                    Imo he will go, hopefully we get a good fee which might or might not involve a player coming in as make weight.
                    Les Out!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      Question really is, how smart do QPR handle the situation
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        My thoughts were exactly the same as soon as i read the opening to this thread.
                        unfortunately, i don't think Ferdinand and Hoos will not be taken in by this as the previous lot with the Sinclair sale.

I only hope that other clubs will enter the race to sign Eze and will make better offers (again not too confident).

I read that Chelsea are interested in Brentford's Benrahma and they value him at around £40m. Now that's the kind of bid QPR should be seeking - not that they will get that much.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I didnt think Hugill and Wells played together up front as a pair? I thought Wells was lone with Eze behind. Hugill only got a decent run when Wells left in Jan. Unless my mind is playing tricks on me?
                          They did play together when QPR used a 3 5 2 system earlier in the season. The slump in form happened when that changed to Wells being the lone striker.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Didn’t we get 4 x sh1t hammers players for Trev? Dowie, Rowlands, Breaker and Miklosko
                            Yes, and what a great deal that turned out to be !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I read that Chelsea are interested in Brentford's Benrahma and they value him at around £40m. Now that's the kind of bid QPR should be seeking - not that they will get that much.
                              It's because Brentford have a top director of football in Rasmus Ankersen
                              I envy their fans, knowing it doesn't matter what happens because they will get top dollar for their star players and they will replace them with equally top players

We have to listen to Les Ferdinand swerm his way with a stupid smurk on his face while people such as Strainrod think this 'legend' knows what he's doing. It's a joke

Brentford won't get 40, more like 25. But we will get a silly fee for Eze because we will blame his contract, or the pandemic, or no one else entered to buy him

This football club is ran like crap and we will never progress as a football club until we get a better DOF, FACT
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              And many more mistakes

Comment

Working...
                              X