No announcement yet.

Spurs want Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've just borrowed 170M from the bank, also I would think the player in part exchange is Amos or Clarke, , and if I was us I'd still be looking for £20-25M. but with our transfer dealings lately by the DOF & board we'll probably let him leave for about £5M, knowing us

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      They've just borrowed 170M from the bank, also I would think the player in part exchange is Amos or Clarke, , and if I was us I'd still be looking for £20-25M. but with our transfer dealings lately by the DOF & board we'll probably let him leave for about £5M, knowing us
      Borrowing money means nothing, don’t want Clarke & Amos not sure, will find out in a couple of months & he won’t go for 5mil

Comment

Would love Amos in a deal, I rate him extremely highly

Jack Clarke hasn’t shown anything at Rangers/Been very low in confidence at Rangers

As stated above, Tottenham have taken a large loan because they are struggling with what they expected their new stadium to bring them (Anyone who hasn’t been make sure you do, outstanding and beautiful stadium)

I can’t see Tottenham making any signings this summer let alone Eze unless they are cheap. Might put us in a good position to try to sign Amos. Who knows
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think he'll be going to Palace.

Comment

Based on the number of press articles linking Eze with Newcastle and West Ham I am inclined to think he ends up with one of these clubs. Newcastle will apparently have serious money to spend and I hope there will be enough other clubs looking to buy Eze to make a proper bidding war, so we end up with a decent price.

Provided Premier League clubs end up getting the TV-money they are entitled to the financial situation of top clubs will not seriously change because of the lock down. Lost revenue from a few homes games makes little impact on top clubs which have 80%+ of revenue from the TV deal. However, the uncertainty is clouding it. If there will be a second wave of virus and the league come sto a full stop again the TV revenues are bound to be affected. This uncertainty might have an impact on transfer dealings even for Premier League clubs.

If it wasn't for the pandemic we would have got north of £20m for Eze. In present climate we will probably get less, but surely double figures. My guess: £16m.

The other side of the coin is the value we get when we spend the money on new acquisitions. Since we will compete with other clubs our level, which are much worse hit financially than Premier League clubs, we will be able to buy cheaply. I think any reduction in value of Eze and BOS because of the virus will be compensated for with the savings we make on incoming players, when you add up transfer fees and salaries.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              Based on the number of press articles linking Eze with Newcastle and West Ham I am inclined to think he ends up with one of these clubs. Newcastle will apparently have serious money to spend and I hope there will be enough other clubs looking to buy Eze to make a proper bidding war, so we end up with a decent price.

Provided Premier League clubs end up getting the TV-money they are entitled to the financial situation of top clubs will not seriously change because of the lock down. Lost revenue from a few homes games makes little impact on top clubs which have 80%+ of revenue from the TV deal. However, the uncertainty is clouding it. If there will be a second wave of virus and the league come sto a full stop again the TV revenues are bound to be affected. This uncertainty might have an impact on transfer dealings even for Premier League clubs.

If it wasn't for the pandemic we would have got north of £20m for Eze. In present climate we will probably get less, but surely double figures. My guess: £16m.

The other side of the coin is the value we get when we spend the money on new acquisitions. Since we will compete with other clubs our level, which are much worse hit financially than Premier League clubs, we will be able to buy cheaply. I think any reduction in value of Eze and BOS because of the virus will be compensated for with the savings we make on incoming players, when you add up transfer fees and salaries.
              I understand Eze is still under contract for 2 more years with Bos it’s 1 year . I agree the current climate for selling our assets isn’t ideal but that extra year for Eze is vital in achieving a decent fee . We should also be looking to insert a percentage for a sell on fee as I can see him going for even more money in 2 or 3 years time .we had a similar deal in place when we sold Sterling and it paid off .

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I think he'll be going to Palace.
                Only of Zaha goes to PSG as rumoured

Comment

I can't see that full stadiums will be allowed anytime this year. Missing the revenue of 60K crowds over dozens of games will completely cripple Spurs and hopefully send them into administration. Last thing they will be doing is splashing big money on any players, particularly players with no proven top level pedigree - too risky to be gambling on potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    I can't see that full stadiums will be allowed anytime this year. Missing the revenue of 60K crowds over dozens of games will completely cripple Spurs and hopefully send them into administration. Last thing they will be doing is splashing big money on any players, particularly players with no proven top level pedigree - too risky to be gambling on potential.
                    Everyone to wear face coverings on busy public transport but no allowed to sit in a football stadium wearing the same? Crowds will be back for next season Sept/Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      I understand Eze is still under contract for 2 more years with Bos it’s 1 year . I agree the current climate for selling our assets isn’t ideal but that extra year for Eze is vital in achieving a decent fee . We should also be looking to insert a percentage for a sell on fee as I can see him going for even more money in 2 or 3 years time .we had a similar deal in place when we sold Sterling and it paid off .
                      Eze is under contract until June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Eze is under contract until June 2021.
                        I’m pretty sure it’s been announced we have the option for another year after that .which makes it a 2 year contract as we can activate the extension as we already have with Bos and Manning.

Comment

Working...
                        X