Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs want Eze

https://tbrfootball.com/report-share...-eberechi-eze/

Cash plus player. What player would we take from them ?

kane

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      kane
      too old. Need a fresh one

Comment

I assume a player means on loan. Any player we get on a permanent basis would want more money than we can afford and any player they dont need we could pick up free when they get released. Surely we're not going to get Clarkie for a season? I would rather cash on he hip and go shopping for our own players, whether that be more for the U23s or bring in players from other leagues.

Comment

Comment

No football at the minute so there will be plenty of non stories to fill the pages.

Comment

Well get dumped with some over paid youngster , it's on the cards

Comment

Amos would fit our wage structure as his spurs contract runs out and we offer 2-3 year contract.

Comment

Dawned on me yesterday that the papers and media have a huge void to fill with no sport to report on so they will start filling their pages with piles of made up nonsense revolving around transfers and how remaining fixtures will be resolved. Eze don't look like a Mourinho player to me but why would that matter to the peddlers of garbage rumours?

Comment

Amos?
                    Just seen Rich's post above, so agree.
                    On perm though not loan

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      I assume a player means on loan. Any player we get on a permanent basis would want more money than we can afford and any player they dont need we could pick up free when they get released. Surely we're not going to get Clarkie for a season? I would rather cash on he hip and go shopping for our own players, whether that be more for the U23s or bring in players from other leagues.
                      Agree with this too

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        No football at the minute so there will be plenty of non stories to fill the pages.
                        If anyone knows of any pro or semi pro sports being televised anywhere, please share.

I subjected myself to Curling yesterday, Saskatchewan beat Ontario. God help me please
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

If anyone knows of any pro or semi pro sports being televised anywhere, please share.

I subjected myself to Curling yesterday, Saskatchewan beat Ontario. God help me please
                          Curling is off now too, hurry hard!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Jeez like watching women on speed doing the house work......... I imagine!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Jeez like watching women on speed doing the house work......... I imagine!
                              I've actually seen a woman on speed doing housework, and I can confirm, that was more exciting, more edge of your seat and far far a better entrainment experience than yesterday's curling
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X