X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Yeah fine it’s stupid facto
    Seriously?
    Serious question, is there some form of pleasure you get from digging out/insulting the occasional member on here, or do certain people/subjects/posts annoy you so much that you find it difficult to just ignore?

I only ask, as we rarely get any of the issues that we used to get a couple of years back, but we still get members reporting your posts on a semi regular basis.

I'll wait why you check back in with 'the others' before replying
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Tad harsh jeffrey
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Growler

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          What a prat
          Who ? Come on be brave

Comment

FACTO I LOVE HIM OMG IS IT REALLY THE KING OF CONJECTURE WOW WOW WOW we love him we love him factomondo IS KING FAT SUE CAN SIT ON FRAGGYS FACE ,lets get it on facto ,we are going up but luton fans are spoiling for a battle they put 40 migs onto the platform on saturday but sadly for them themajoritory of qpr fans went past the plat form on the earlier train but the migs never let you down they always turn up and LOOK VERY HARD BUT THE QPR FANS NOW WEAR FLOWERS IN OUR HAIR LOVE LOVE LOVE violence is dead lon g live peace love and harmony can i suggest we all put 20 pounds a wekk into factos bank account
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              FACTO I LOVE HIM OMG IS IT REALLY THE KING OF CONJECTURE WOW WOW WOW we love him we love him factomondo IS KING FAT SUE CAN SIT ON FRAGGYS FACE ,lets get it on facto ,we are going up but luton fans are spoiling for a battle they put 40 migs onto the platform on saturday but sadly for them themajoritory of qpr fans went past the plat form on the earlier train but the migs never let you down they always turn up and LOOK VERY HARD BUT THE QPR FANS NOW WEAR FLOWERS IN OUR HAIR LOVE LOVE LOVE violence is dead lon g live peace love and harmony can i suggest we all put 20 pounds a wekk into factos bank account

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                If we did, It'd be nice to know he was investing it in the club, and not lavishing it on his new supercar or confectionery from the local bakery.

Comment

facto omg omg its my facto hes the greatest poster in history and we love him so much but he just dont post enough

More...

Comment

Stay safe and isolated ted
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

its too late for that my man im completely bonkers

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X