Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will break through next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will break through next season?

If we sell BOS, Eze and Manning during the next transfer window and let the likes of Hall, Hugill, Amos, Clarke, Cameron and Rangel go when their contracts or loan periods end, who do you think are most likely to step up from the reserves/U23:

- Hämälainen
    - Kakay
    - Owens
    - Oteh
    - Smyth
    - Walker
    - Dalling
    - Shodipo
    - Gubbins
    - Wells
    - Bansal-McNulty
    - Bettache
    - Alfa
    - Remy
    - Carlyle
    - Kefalas
    - Duncan
    - Others?

I will put my money on Dalling and maybe Hämäläinen and Owens. Shodipo and Smyth are obviously also a possibility. I think most of the others are at least one season away, if they ever will make it.

Seny Dieng in goal. Surely the likes of Hämälainen and Kakay will be released because they've already been around for a while and dont seem to have cut it. Any breaking through next season would surely be on the bench this season, so perhaps only Oteh and Shodipo, but not convinced they'll have a huge impact......?

Comment

I think quite a few on that list will be gone and we will pick up players like Ball and Masterson.

Comment

I really hope it’s Charlie Owens, he’s already proven he’s first team ready imo. Owens is a very neat and tidy footballer for his age

Oteh really isn’t being given enough chances, I believe there’s a good player there

kakay has been very reliable when given a chance

how or why we loaned Smyth is beyond me, he was break through and doing very well. I know he’s had injury’s at Wycombe so it’s not fair to bring his below par loan spell into this, Smyth is ready for sure and we should be wasting our time developing Spurs’ Clarke when we already have our own in Smyth

Dieng is no different to Lumley, he’s gone out on loan, for good reviews but he is making a lot of mistake recently for Doncaster and I think our fans have false hope. We need to sign a good goalie and that goalie to compete with Kelly who I believe is decent. Lumley and Dieng can go
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hoping for Alfa - he’s my kind of guy

Comment

Jude the ####in cat

Comment