Hugill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugill

Saying after Birmingham game, he's not sure where his future lies.
    I don't know what his wage demands would be, but I would love for us to sign him permanently.
    I do wonder though whether another championship club will go for him like Wells.
    We have put them both in the shop window and they have taken their opportunity, to shine.

West Ham signed him for about £10m and Wells sold for half that and we couldn't afford him or his wages.

Comment

All depends on offers he receives I suppose.
      Think you are probably right, but if you want to play, you can lower your own wages.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        All depends on offers he receives I suppose.
        Think you are probably right, but if you want to play, you can lower your own wages.
        Not going to happen , he’s sitting on a premier league wage for next 2 years. Best we can hope for is another season long loan but I fear there will be interest from bigger clubs than us .

Comment

Yeah like I said depends on interest in him

Comment

As soon as we're mathematically safe Oteh must play every game to gain experiencr

Comment

He always looks creamed ..the better he plays the the more chance we have of him leaving

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                West Ham signed him for about £10m and Wells sold for half that and we couldn't afford him or his wages.
                I think your probably correct we can't afford him, I think he's done ok for us, can't afford Wells deffo won't be able to pay his wages or transfer fee

Comment

Working...
                X