JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH

Watching a question of sport they asked him what London team play at Griffin park and he didn't know

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Watching a question of sport they asked him what London team play at Griffin park and he didn't know

Comment

Wasn't he Welsh? Griffin Park? Wales?

Comment

Idiot wouldn’t know who plays at Loftus Road .

Comment

Well it ain't QPR, we haven't played there since Birch scored the 90+ winner!

Comment

Shame he managed to find Loftus Road.

Comment

Shame he was led.

Comment

Like many on here I thought he was such a good hire, were we ever wrong on that, now he is negative about QPR on the telly, prick!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

When my kids were little I was at chessington world of adventures , he was trying to push in with his kids without the correct passes trying to drop the celebrity card

Comment

When my kids were little I was at chessington world of adventures , he was trying to push in with his kids without the correct passes trying to drop the celebrity card
                    ###### I take it he was refused?

Comment

Was it a residents pass?

Comment

I think that's quite funny. If I was on a quiz show and got asked that I'd be tempted to say something preposterous like Christopher Biggins or Glamorgan CC just to remind them that nobody knows who they are or where Brentford is.

Comment

Working...
                        X