Lee Hoos, Les Ferdinand and Mark Warburton Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
    The stadium fills up when the team play/do better we have the fan base but people are sick and tired of the bull sh!t. We filled Wembley we just need some pride and hope back

Comment

People need to get the idea of a 40k stadium out there head.

We would struggle to make money from it and the Bristol City comparisons is not a good one. We're competing in a crowded market with very little to offer as a USP.

As a club we should be focusing on players, as football is the product. Invest in a quality training ground, nurture and sell players. If we're playing good football on a Saturday people won't care about how run down Loftus Road is.

Also, if the club need money from merchandise stop putting out disgusting away kits and sell sponsor less shirts like West Ham and Celtic do.

Comment

QPR need a new home.
        The club will die without one imo.
        It'll just slide down the leagues and be as important as Halifax or Rochdale, and no ambition to it, other than to sell a player or get a big cup tie to stay afloat
        This club is better than that...

Comment

Failureisnotanoption but

Comment

Jack Clarke also considered to be a striker according to Warburton. I hope they work on that part of his play as we speak.. Oteh also.. Thumbs up from me.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Watched the whole video and my opinion all all 3 men hasn't changed.

I could listen to Lee Hoo's all day long, brilliant person to have at our football club

Warburton is the best manager we can possibly and realistically have right now, I have a lot of faith in Mark and think he should be here for the long term so we can build with stability

Les Ferdinand is unsurprisingly my issue, good DOF build teams, buy for minimum sell for maximum, keeping players on realistic contracts so we don't get silly money for them.
              I just can't tell you what Les does positively for this football club

"If we lose a player, we lose them on our terms" Austin 4million 19 premier league goals, 6 months left on his deal, Robinson free, Freeman top assist in this league, a low 5million, Smithies, a keeper we can't replace years later 3.5million. Least we forget the reckless money wasting in the likes of Cousins, Bidwell etc money wasted. Sure sure, our terms. Not the fact their contracts arent long enough for us to get max value from them or that we have wasted our money. Sure, Les is robbing a living

"We need our scouts to see what Mark wants"
              It's not JUST about Mark, really the manager needs to fit into what the DOF thinks is the right player, managers shelf lifes are too short to please the manager. Don't misunderstand me, the manager needs to be involved but the manager is not key in this day and age of football. It's the style the DOF thinks QPR have currently got. A club like ours cannot progress with this thinking

LES OUT
              I agree about the DoF. It is this person's job to get the players and manager, coaches in that fit in with the style of play he wants the club to play. This is exactly what Brentford and some other clubs are doing. Otherwise, what is the point of the DoF role? Warburton could just as easily scout the playewrs he wants (with the help of his scouts as they used to do) and Hoos could run all the contract negotiations & finances (with the Financial controller).

Comment

So we have the best young crop of players coming through since the Goddard and Allen days yet our dof isnt doing his job . The same dof that has put the likes of Chris Ramsey , Paul Hall , Andy impey , Paul Furlong in coaching positions to bring these kids through .Not to mention the ffp restraints he has been working with . As they said in the video we all know Brentford is the model but we ain’t going to get there overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  So we have the best young crop of players coming through since the Goddard and Allen days yet our dof isnt doing his job . The same dof that has put the likes of Chris Ramsey , Paul Hall , Andy impey , Paul Furlong in coaching positions to bring these kids through .Not to mention the ffp restraints he has been working with . As they said in the video we all know Brentford is the model but we ain’t going to get there overnight.
                  Good post, I get so frustrated with this bunch but the management, that includes Les and Ramsey have done an amazing job.

Comment

Working...
                  X