• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will QPR finish this season?

https://talksport.com/football/efl/6...able-february/

According to talksport...

Mid table

Comment

That will be acceptable this season. Eze will move in the summer and we will strengthen, new keeper, cb and cf.
      We must keep faith with MW. Tbf I think he has done a decent job. At the start of the season most people predicted us to be scrapping in the relegation zone all season. We have had some good and some bad performances but hey that's why we love the R's

Comment

My target is to achieve more points than the 56 achieved by Holliway in 17/18.

I would like to achieve 60 points and that is looking a long way off at the moment!!

IH team had a better defence and MW team better attacking options. Less than 56 points will be failure in my opinion.

Comment

some where between 13th and 17th !

Comment

22 and relegated. Sorry, but without Wells and his movements up front I can`t really see where our goals will come from. I sincerely hope I`m wrong!!
            Last edited by Shania; 05-02-2020, 03:08 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I agree with Shania that we will struggle to score goals and I expect us to drop into a relegation scrap, I think because of our accumulated points so far we will just stay up!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

51 points is all I can see us finishing with this season......wherever that puts us.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                  51 points is all I can see us finishing with this season......wherever that puts us.
                  From our remaining 16 games:

4W 1D 11L
                  3W 4D 9L

51 points would be the same as last season and therefore no progress at all. I hope you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

From our remaining 16 games:

4W 1D 11L
                    3W 4D 9L

51 points would be the same as last season and therefore no progress at all. I hope you're wrong.

I don’t think it would be fair to say no progress . We have got rid of big earners in Freeman Luongo , Furlong , Bidwell , Pav , Leistner etc . Also replaced them with players on manageable wages not to mention all the youngsters that are first team regulars .Progress is definitely being made on and off the pitch .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I don’t think it would be fair to say no progress . We have got rid of big earners in Freeman Luongo , Furlong , Bidwell , Pav , Leistner etc . Also replaced them with players on manageable wages not to mention all the youngsters that are first team regulars .Progress is definitely being made on and off the pitch .
                      Fair point.
                      But this is the second season where we rely on points gained in the first half of the season to stay up whilst then cost cutting in the second half. If that type of survival approach continues I cant see progression. Hopefully another summer transfer window will see more permi signing and a stable squad that can see out a season and perhaps get close to a play off slot. The principle of not replacing Wells may bite us on the arris at some point in the future.

Comment

We will finish up in the relegation scrap , can see us scoring goals is going to be a real problem

Comment

Goals are going to be a problem and defensively we could struggle,i am trying to be optomistic but these two potential problems could spell disaster.

Comment

That computer must have coronavirus or something? No way we finishing that high. Hull interest me.... having sold Rosicky and Bowen I'm assuming they will drop like a stone. Can see them falling right into bottom 3.

Comment

So we are going to Struggle to score goals, and we most definitely struggle to keep them out.
                              Were Doomed!
                              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                              X