No announcement yet.

Matt Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells is replaced by Oteh for now , ok there is a difference in class but it’s a replacement. In theory Leistner has been replaced by Masterson although he is already at the club he wasn’t even being considered up until a few weeks ago.

Comment

We just need to get past this season and start again next.

I'm happy with MB so far and we have our Rangers back.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        We just need to get past this season and start again next.

I'm happy with MB so far and we have our Rangers back.
        I'm fine with anything as long as the hoops go all the way around
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Wells is replaced by Oteh for now , ok there is a difference in class but it’s a replacement. In theory Leistner has been replaced by Masterson although he is already at the club he wasn’t even being considered up until a few weeks ago.
          well let;s hope that Oteh is competent enough to replace Wells. As for Masterson replacing Leistner fair enough, but that still only leaves us with an injury prone Hall and Barbet yet to retun from a 3 month injury spell. After that we are going to rely on Cameron (who has not really covered himself in glory in his central defensive roles this season when called upon and likewise Wallace , who is a left back. It still leaves us very short especially when you take into account suspensions (Cameron is already on one for tomorrow) and how often defenders get red cards (straight or 2 yellows). Most clubs have at least 4 CBs in their squads but we will now have 3.

As I said it is a risky strategy to take and it almost cost QPR relegation last season. I am not looking forward to watching a repeat of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

well let;s hope that Oteh is competent enough to replace Wells. As for Masterson replacing Leistner fair enough, but that still only leaves us with an injury prone Hall and Barbet yet to retun from a 3 month injury spell. After that we are going to rely on Cameron (who has not really covered himself in glory in his central defensive roles this season when called upon and likewise Wallace , who is a left back. It still leaves us very short especially when you take into account suspensions (Cameron is already on one for tomorrow) and how often defenders get red cards (straight or 2 yellows). Most clubs have at least 4 CBs in their squads but we will now have 3.

As I said it is a risky strategy to take and it almost cost QPR relegation last season. I am not looking forward to watching a repeat of it.
            Yep I get that , ideally I would have liked a centre back in , maybe we have a prospect in the u23 squad as cover , I’m not sure.

Comment

Working...
            X