Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction

Hugill injured early doors tomorrow
    i get we cant spend 4 million on wells etc,but reports suggest we could not go higher than 2 million , so why not use that and try for shankland or johnson clarke harris ?
    even a loan now we have got wells, leistner ,scowen off the books ! Its utter madness

JCH is only around £1mill or at least that's the number Charlton are reported to have bid

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      JCH is only around £1mill or at least that's the number Charlton are reported to have bid
      Def worth a punt at that price , big, quick , bang in form and only 25 so has resale value

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Def worth a punt at that price , big, quick , bang in form and only 25 so has resale value
        Yep agree

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
          Hugill injured early doors tomorrow
          i get we cant spend 4 million on wells etc,but reports suggest we could not go higher than 2 million , so why not use that and try for shankland or johnson clarke harris ?
          even a loan now we have got wells, leistner ,scowen off the books ! Its utter madness
          I agree that if they have £2m to spend then why not indeed try to get Shankland, JCH or someone else that they might have scouted.

Comment

My prediction is that we will be dragged into relegation mire but will stay up with 4-5 points to spare .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              My prediction is that we will be dragged into relegation mire but will stay up with 4-5 points to spare .
              Time for the mini league
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Time for the mini league
                We were always involved in the "mini league " even when we were 3rd in the league (as far as I was concerned) .
                the mini league now is very simple ,its Luton right up to Derby .

Comment

I reckon we’ll finish top half

Comment

Working...
                  X