Another shrewd move by Gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another shrewd move by Gianni

Oh dear. John Stead has gone on loan to Coventry and we end up with "hot boots" Priskin.
    Another superb bit of business by our saviour

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8516887.stm

Get this useless ****** out of the club immediatley

dont worry to much the numpty will be gone very soon

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      Oh dear. John Stead has gone on loan to Coventry and we end up with "hot boots" Priskin.
      Another superb bit of business by our saviour

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8516887.stm

Get this useless ****** out of the club immediatley
      Priceless you couldn't make it up, we bring Priskin and Bent in on loan and drop Simpson in the process; now we are talking about starting Simpson & German up front tomorrow which is something many of us were saying in the first place. All along the man we should have got was available just Ipswich see the famous ex football agent coming a mile off.

How this man is still in a job beggars belief.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 15-02-2010, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Not surprising at all, no agents fees no deal.

DELETE POST IF IT WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE!

God forbid, there might have been money involved. In which case the project would of been going against the plan.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

What i dont understand is that we loan out Agyemang and Helgerson and bring in two worse strikers. The original two could do a better job.
          Stinks to me. Perhaps Paladini gets a % of deals done?

Comment

anyone know how much we are paying Priskin and Bent?

and... have we sent the diamond earing wearing poof back?

Comment

Not going to get involved, though you want me to.

Coleman has been tracking Stead for months as replacement for Leon Best. Stead is not guaranteed to score goals otherwise he would be playing for Ipswich. We signed someone like Helguson and everyone moaned, look how he is doing now.

Gianni does not bring in the players under hart or Harford, for example Ikeme, Priskin and Quashie were not his choices.

Why do you presume they were?

Finally, he will be removed from a title that fans believe he is involved in bringing in players very soon.

Then, hopefully we can get on with supporting our football club.

Above is not a defence, but factual. I won't be replying again on this thread, but its simply best to provide the actual events instead of rumour and your beliefs.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"he will be removed from a title that fans believe he is involved in bringing in players very soon"

dont want him removed from a title...want him kicked out of the club. Changing titles isnt good enough and if they think the fans are thick enough to swallow that then they more stupid than what i thought they were. If he's not gone then be ready for more protests till he is.

Comment

You get on with doing that and I'll support a manager like Curbishley, Warnock or Dowie
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ill be supporting manager too m8 and the players if they start performing but changing Paladinis role or even just the title of his role is not going to placate the fans that have an issue with him. Just more spin and bs from the club if that is what they intend. Personally i do not want him to have any influence over players , managers or anything to do with my club. ive been supporting rangers for lot longer than Paladini has been involved with my club and ill still be here long after he is gone. He's just a manipulative scheming crook and he needs to be moved on so the club can move on.

Comment

I have no problems with your opinion whatsover.

Just think if Curbishley or Warnock come in, then fans will see them as their own men.

Okay if we got De canio or a crap manager (which we won't) then I can understand your concerns

Comment

Just to add

absoulutely no guarantees GP will stay.

Manager is the main concern for the time-being and Flavio relinquishing full control or even part control

Would not surprise me if GP left end of season

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          You get on with doing that and I'll support a manager like Curbishley, Warnock or Dowie
                          1st two would be nice......wouldn't support Dowie.......

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            1st two would be nice......wouldn't support Dowie.......
                            ^^^^^ this

Comment

why would we want to keep paladini, if he is whiter than white and knows his football he should have explained to fat flav the way football works. They are both a disaster and they should both walk.

Comment

Working...
                              X