Oteh being called back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

The club appears to have decided we aren't going up or down, therefore don't need reinforcements. Make it through the season bringing somemore yoof through

The only danger I can see is apathy - both from the players and us
    The same as they did last season and then sacked McLaren after the team 'bettered' Ollie's 6 game losing run (7 games - had gthey not fluked a 1-0 win over Leeds it would have been 10).

It's a risky strategy to take.

Comment

If he gets a game let's get behind him and give him confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

People moaning squad is bare , we bring back one of our own strikers for cover for Hugill and it’s desperation?
        That's because he has so far shown that he is not good enough. He was shocking at Borehamwood and has managed 2 goals for a League 2 promotion challenging Bradford side, yet is supposed to be competent in a bottom half Championship side.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

That's because he has so far shown that he is not good enough. He was shocking at Borehamwood and has managed 2 goals for a League 2 promotion challenging Bradford side, yet is supposed to be competent in a bottom half Championship side.
          Things can change, give him a chance. I was there at Borehamwood and Hall looked out of it.

Players need a run of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Shania, I'd imagine that we did plan for it... we just needed to hang on for 6 months.

The reality is (assuming £20k per week for Nakki), the Wells deal has cost BC £8.5million. Madness.

Back to Oteh - I personally don't rate him and agree with Knocker.
            I`m underwhelmed, but we have to support him now, and trust our coaches and their ability to develop young players. Oteh in this case.

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We will never know unless we give him a chance , now is as good a time as any . Look at how Eze , Chair ,Bos , Manning , Masterson have blossomed.

Comment

ARAMIDE Oteh has been recalled from his loan at Bradford City.

Oteh spent the first half of the season with the League Two Bantams and was due to stay for the remainder of the 2019/20 campaign.

The 21-year-old striker scored five goals during his time at Valley Parade.

AramideOtehv3-HJvlanJ-m.jpg

Comment

I stand corrected, he has scored 5 goals.

Of course I will give him a chance as he is back and likely to play a bit more frequently than he did before. Hopefully he will have grown from his time at Bradford. He is a more mobile striker than Hugill but I think he might benefit more from playing alongside him.

Comment

Working...
                  X